Do you wear long-johns?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by annakey, Sep 26, 2007.

?
  1. Of course

77.0%
  2. Never!

23.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why don't more people wear them? There's a stiff, autumnal breeze in south London today and fellow smokers were shivering at the tables outside the cafe where I have afternoon coffee. But I was snug and warm!

Is it some sort of style fascism? Are they not considered ‘young and trendy’?

[​IMG]

2. The green army ones are an essential part of the "Mutant Ninja Turtle" outfit.

Anyway you know us squaddies we dont care what it looks like as long as its got a hole for your old boy

3. I like to wear them under shorts.

4. Aaahhh!! Kermit legs!!

(Feels a strange yet familiar stirring in the loins)

5. I'm jealous. Do the army ones have a flap at the back? Very hard to get on civy street. I asked for them at Primark recently and the girl looked at me as if I was the most disgusting pervert.

6. Love them in a harbour area but forgot and left them on for the ICFT the next morning... betty swollox all round!

7. I like the pink ones worn by Rooster Cogburn in 'True Grit'. It's a disgrace a pic can't be found on google...

[​IMG]

8. If all fellas had legs like these, I'd make wearing them a pre-requisite to sticky fumblings.

Edited to add: Please don't tell me they're on a lady model, else I'll have to have a word with my sexuality. 8O

9. I'm determined to find a pic of Rooster in his pink ones. That'll quieten you down. :lol:

10. A barking-mad survivalist from Oregon, in blue. No back flap. :roll:

[​IMG]

11. Well, it does look a little, er, chilly...

12. The classic "red union suit" (worn by everyone in Kentucky). Note the back-flap.

[​IMG]

13. as a rule , not any more.......................

WW

14. Crikey! Damn hippies get in on the act. Is nothing sacred?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]