Do you wash your hands after going to the toilet?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheBigUn, Oct 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the Army I got taught not to piss on my hands!

2. I was trained not to p!ss on my fingers :)

3. A Yank shouted after me as I left the toilet without washing my hands. "Hey Limey, in the US we wash our hands when we have peed!".

"Really?" I replied.

"In the UK we don't p1ss on our hands!"

Get me coat.

4. Great in theory but falls down when you open the door to exit and come to to contact with a door handle that is grabbed by everyone who has left before you and possibly not washed their hands.

Trick is not to piss on your hands like erveryone is saying. I tend to think that most blokes dont bother when alone, but may make a token gesture when others are in the toilet with them, purely for 'effect'.

5. FFS can we stop making the same joke over and over again please!

As any notherner will tell you it's always worth washing your hands after handling Mr Winky as the little chap is bound to be dirty after a hard day dry bumming southern mincers!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I quite like the smell of crusty helmet cheese and stale p!ss on my hands when they pass my nose as I eat my chips with my fingers.

I think it's purely down to personal preference.

7. After a slash - no. My penis is the cleanest part of my body.

You should see how long I spend washing it in the shower.

8. The first time the words 'long' and 'your penis' have appeared together isn't it :wink:

9. Yep sorry just wanted to clarify the 'gospel' one I have been told most, mostly by RN I might add!

10. researchers from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine discovered.

Unbiased southern research no doubt! London commuters were swabbed coming out of hospital operating theatres while Newcastle council Kiffee wrostlers were swabbed coming out of sewer man-holes.

Has anyone tried this in France?

11. Most right thinking people wouldn't piss on France.

12. I prefer to wash my hands BEFORE i handle my weapon.

13. These gleaming southern, state of the art toilet facilities, that we hapless northerners should all admire and seek to emulate, where are they then?

I suspect that you still empty your bucket into the nearest hedge like the rest of the pikeys!

14. I live in Denmark and it is something I notice when in a UK pub when home, most brit blokes dont wash their hands after a piss... over here, people would frown on you.... kinda prefer the hygenic option, messes with the flavour of the peanuts...!