Do You Want to Review Books for ARRSE?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Every so often I ask for new reviewers partly to make up for those that have left for any reason and partly to remind newer members that this is done by people from the site, on behalf of the site and not for the publishers and that they can come on board at any time.

If you feel like becoming an ARRSE reviewer, drop me a PM and I will take from there.

AY

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
I'm busy reading all the Color Climax, Rodox, Animal Sex and New cnuts magazines that I found in a shed the other day. I'd be honoured to give reviews.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm busy reading all the Color Climax, Rodox, Animal Sex and New cnuts magazines that I found in a shed the other day. I'd be honoured to give reviews.
Nah, they've been reviewed, often!

With all the time I spend away from home I could do something more constructive of an evening while I'm sat in yet another hotel.

I’m surprised you can still open the pages after all these years!

Can I ask the OP if the thread is going he way he wanted? :smile:

Spray a bit of water on them and those stuck pages will peel open. Use this knowledge wisely and responsibly my Friend.
Still no good, I don’t get past page two. One day I’ll find out what happens at the end.
(Don’t spoil it for me you bar stewards).

Still no good, I don’t get past page two. One day I’ll find out what happens at the end.
(Don’t spoil it for me you bar stewards).
The butler did it.

Twice.

Do You Want to Review Books for ARRSE?
I'd rather do it for money, if it's all the same.

Erm I’ve still not reviewed a book you sent me last year.......

Latest Threads