"Do you want to open this in the tapatalk app?"...

This evening I've been getting "invites" at the bottom of the screen about viewing a specific thread in tapatalk.

Given I deleted tapatalk because arrse couldn't be viewed properly in it, I've been giving it a stiff ignoring.

Question, therefore: is this thing placing a cookie remembering my "preference" for web browsing over tapatalk, or is it going to get boring v quickly?

I had that pop up just the once earlier tonight. Thought I'd inadvertently clicked something on my iPad screen. I have never ever used or download tapatalk.

I had that pop up just the once earlier tonight. Thought I'd inadvertently clicked something on my iPad screen. I have never ever used or download tapatalk.
Good, I thought I had fcuked up my iPad when it happened about an hour ago.

Yeah got that too. Also do I want to open in chrome...

Nope I use opera

HHH

GCM
Same here, pop up at the bottom of the screen asking to continue using tapatalk or chrome

Ditto, so I selected neither and everything seems normal (Samsung Internet).

Well, normal if you include the problem with unstable pages that I've been troubled with for several months now. I dont know whether the Tapatalk/Chrome option was an attempt to overcome that problem but if it was, a bit of notice might have been helpful.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ditto, so I selected neither and everything seems normal (Samsung Internet).

Well, normal if you include the problem with unstable pages that I've been troubled with for several months now. I dont know whether the Tapatalk/Chrome option was an attempt to overcome that problem but if it was, a bit of notice might have been helpful.

Forum Software I think, just checked another forum I'm a member of and the same thing happened, used to get a pop up for Tapatalk on my phone, but not on my tablet. First time I've seen it on me tablet, but I ditched TT years ago for much the same reasons as others found the "experience" clunky, slow and irritating as...

Latest Threads