do you want to kill a member of the taliban

going out to afganisan do you want a confirmed kill of a member of the taliban?

• Total voters
Some people are going to say this is a daft poll but i want to see peoples opinions and how they feal. everyone tat gets the opportunity to go out there want them and there brothers in arms to come back unharmed, but i want to know the following answer.

Only if I'd already exhausted my list of politicians, estate agents, solicitors, paedos, etc from my "who to kill" list for this week. And then of course only if I was able to source flights etc to Talibanistan. That's where they live isn't it?

foggy_balla said:
Only if I'd already exhausted my list of politicians, estate agents, solicitors, paedos, etc from my "who to kill" list for this week. And then of course only if I was able to source flights etc to Talibanistan. That's where they live isn't it?
Why do epople always feel the need to pick on Paedos?!?! They're only human! ;)

I thought this was some opportunity for those not currently serving to catch some of the action. :( Shame, I'd paid a small fortune.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
foggy_balla said:
I always thought they were from Talybont in Wales.

Just daft? Plain idiotic poll posted by someone who hasn't deployed yet and thinks war is some sort of Rambo affair. Got pubes yet? Poor tortured soul...

Stop getting off on Hollywood shite, join up, go tour, then review this question.

See how precious you believe life is then

Ravers said:
foggy_balla said:
I stand corrected. In that case, what has the original poster have against the Welsh? I know some lovely Taffyban. That Charlottle Church for one....hmmmm.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
George Macdonald Fraser detailed his war service in Burma in " Quartered Safe out Here"

He recalled that people were always keen to know the answer to the question:

' Did you kill anyone?'

His stock reply was

' Why do you want to know? '

Good luck to all those heading out (though I suspect this does not include the OP, standing by to be told I'm wrong...)

remove the words 'the taliban?' and insert the words 'Gordon Browns taitorous labour government without any negative consequences?'

See how the poll goes then!

Oh and yes, most definately. and id eat his fcuking liver as well with some creamy mash a nice pint of Stout! ooh, i am evil!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
foggy_balla said:
Ravers said:
foggy_balla said:
I stand corrected. In that case, what has the original poster have against the Welsh? I know some lovely Taffyban. That Charlottle Church for one....hmmmm.
And that other singing Welsh bird, Katherine what's her face.

Ravers said:
foggy_balla said:
Ravers said:
foggy_balla said:
Ketherine Jenkins..........a vision of loveliness. Anyone that says different is Jarrod.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
Ravers said:
foggy_balla said:
Ravers said:
foggy_balla said:
Ketherine Jenkins..........a vision of loveliness. Anyone that says different is Jarrod.
Yeah that's the bird.

Here is a phot of her just for the hell of it:

Back on thread:

Did we ever establish why the OP would want to kill her?

in_the_cheapseats said:
Just daft? Plain idiotic poll posted by someone who hasn't deployed yet and thinks war is some sort of Rambo affair. Got pubes yet? Poor tortured soul...

Stop getting off on Hollywood shite, join up, go tour, then review this question.

See how precious you believe life is then

Could'nt agree more, ARRSE seems to have more than its fair share of what I can only describe as sad wannabe's with a fixation on killing and maiming. Get some time in kids and then you won't find the need to start meaningless poles like this.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry but I don't see how any of this relates to Katharine Jenkins?