do you want to kill a member of the taliban

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by cage88, Mar 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some people are going to say this is a daft poll but i want to see peoples opinions and how they feal. everyone tat gets the opportunity to go out there want them and there brothers in arms to come back unharmed, but i want to know the following answer.

2. Only if I can have "get some paki" tattood on my forehead beforehand?

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

This is a daft poll.

4. You left out an option on the poll for collecting an ear necklace from the hordes of slaughtered enemy.

5. I preferred killing the civilians. Plotting grids was never my strong point.

6. Only if I'd already exhausted my list of politicians, estate agents, solicitors, paedos, etc from my "who to kill" list for this week. And then of course only if I was able to source flights etc to Talibanistan. That's where they live isn't it?

7. Why do epople always feel the need to pick on Paedos?!?! They're only human! ;)

8. I thought this was some opportunity for those not currently serving to catch some of the action. :( Shame, I'd paid a small fortune.

9. Ravers

I always thought they were from Talybont in Wales.

10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Just daft? Plain idiotic poll posted by someone who hasn't deployed yet and thinks war is some sort of Rambo affair. Got pubes yet? Poor tortured soul...

Stop getting off on Hollywood shite, join up, go tour, then review this question.

See how precious you believe life is then

11. I stand corrected. In that case, what has the original poster have against the Welsh? I know some lovely Taffyban. That Charlottle Church for one....hmmmm.

12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

George Macdonald Fraser detailed his war service in Burma in " Quartered Safe out Here"

He recalled that people were always keen to know the answer to the question:

' Did you kill anyone?'

His stock reply was

' Why do you want to know? '

Good luck to all those heading out (though I suspect this does not include the OP, standing by to be told I'm wrong...)

13. Sole purpose of visit. :)

What a daft question!

14. remove the words 'the taliban?' and insert the words 'Gordon Browns taitorous labour government without any negative consequences?'

See how the poll goes then!

Oh and yes, most definately. and id eat his fcuking liver as well with some creamy mash a nice pint of Stout! ooh, i am evil!

15. Ravers

And that other singing Welsh bird, Katherine what's her face.