Do you want to be on GLADIATORS - ARMY vs NAVY?

A good friend of mine is in the process of recruiting candidates for the ARMY NAVY special of Gladiators! He's looking for female types primarily but any males that want to put their names forward all the better.

I'm asking you, the serving military types I know to spread the word for my mate and get yourselves on...

THE GLADIATORS!!!

PM me if you are genuinely interested. :D

Can I do the 'sink as many pints of Guinness as possible in 2 mins' event? :D

You can go and swivel if you think I'm wearing lycra though...

the_matelot said:
Can I do the 'sink as many pints of Guinness as possible in 2 mins' event? :D

You can go and swivel if you think I'm wearing lycra though...
Latex?

Is there a fee, other than the winners prize, for contestants, and what happens if you "break" a gladiator?

g2_loony_bin said:
A good friend of mine is in the process of recruiting candidates for the ARMY NAVY special of Gladiators! He's looking for female types primarily but any males that want to put their names forward all the better.

I'm asking you, the serving military types I know to spread the word for my mate and get yourselves on...

THE GLADIATORS!!!

PM me if you are genuinely interested. :D
Judging by the size of most of them they should rename the programme Excavators.

sandmanfez said:
Is there a fee, other than the winners prize, for contestants, and what happens if you "break" a gladiator?
You're going to break a gladiator? Female or male? :wink:

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
yeah fuck it, i'll give it a go.

i'll be called "hippo" :)
Not Steve then? You'll be a contestant. :? You ever seen Gladiators?

Any of you late night bums up for some Gladitorial combat type thing?

g2_loony_bin said:
Any of you late night bums up for some Gladitorial combat type thing?
No, because in the 90's 2 SNCO's in my unit got turned away 'incase the Army boys injured the special Gladiators'.

FFS, get a grip.

Anyone remember the armed forces special Gladiators that was held at Birmingham NIA sometime around 1993/94ish?

Was shown on telly on New Years Eve; contestants from all three forces.

Damn good day on the pish it was.

Won by a Rock Ape if I recall correctly.

Right i have got a mate that is too shy to put himself foward however he is dead keen and really wants to go on the show.
He is one of those fit types that lives like a monk ( body a temple and all that) can i put him down for it.

Should be a good one. I, along with Jonathon Woss, spent all of his show staring at Kirsty Gallaghers norks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trip_Wire Multinational HQ 13
A The Intelligence Cell 3
Dale the snail The NAAFI Bar 6