Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you tolerate people speaking other languages than English in England?

Do you tolerate people speaking other languages than English in England?

• No. They should speak English or go home.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I accept that it is hard for foreigners to speak Queens English. Simplified English would be enough

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Partially tolerate. But they should try to speak English anyway.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • Anybody has right to speak language he(she) prefers.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • The British themselves should learn other languages - Arabic, Polish...

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Don't know/Don't care

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters
English people can't even speak English properly. The last time I was in London, I may as well have been in Africa or Asia, I strolled along Harlesden high street - and I was the only white person on the entire street. When talking to a few ex-mates (white) that I went to school with from that area, they all sounded and spoke in 'black' slang and didn't sound English at all. Just watch the news the next time someone under 30 is being interviewed in London - they all sound foreign and not English at all.
The Stonebridge Estate - heading for the North Circular is like that, but the other end of Harlesden High Street/Tubbs road heading for Shepherds Bush was more like little Brazil/Portugal with some hot tottie.

Any country who's local authorities don't send out its communiqués in a dozen different languages are racist, bigoted xenophobes.

Probably.

That'e the French and Germans, then. Especially the French. Ici France.

The Stonebridge Estate - heading for the North Circular is like that, but the other end of Harlesden High Street/Tubbs road heading for Shepherds Bush was more like little Brazil/Portugal with some hot tottie.

And also signs warning of street robberies. Quite possibly like downtown Rio without the hot weather?.

BREXIT was the first step. We should start by imposing English in the United Kingdom. Everyone should have a Union flag either in the garden on a pole or hanging from a wall on a pole. We should then go for imperial measures, although that seems to be getting under way. As we strike trade agreements we should insist that the countries we trade with only speak the Queens English, starting with for commonwealth countries, followed closely by former colonies. Those former colonies that won’t should be invaded and UK sovereignty re-established. Major investment should go into the Navy to protect our trade and it should be rebuilt to its former glory around 1912-14. We should probably reintroduce dreadnoughts.

I’d say war with France and Germany should follow closely and once occupied, we should introduce the Queen’s English. China should be next, but maybe after we’ve taken back the United States of America’s. We should probably have a crack at the Spaniards as well, just for forms sake.

US English should be dropped from the web and Queen’s English should become the default. We can start quietly working on other nations. We should leave the Middle East alone this time.

National anthem should be played on the BBC and Radio at midnight.

We should also bring back capital punishment.

I see the bloody snowflake liberals have infiltrated the thread. Outrageous!.

And also signs warning of street robberies. Quite possibly like downtown Rio without the hot weather?.
Never came across the Brazilian/Portugeese doing street robberies. They were mainly white or Japenesse origin - one of the reasons they left Rio. The robberies were usually committed by another demographic.

He'll ignore you now, always does when he is caught out, he ignores a great many posts on here...the lying little shit.
It is too hard task to comment all posts especially on matters that I unaware about. Troll farm? I have never been at such a farm. What are they doing there? Try to brainwash, to confuse, to fool naive people? Yes, it could work elsewhere but not in ARRSE. People here are not naive, can not be fooled or brainwashed.
So, try to make a logical conclusion - troll farms masters avoid ARRSE because they understand that their efforts are hopeless. So you obedient servant is ... yes right ... is an ordinary person who visits ARRSE just for fun.

I used to live in Stonebridge - AKA the concrete jungle. The school I went to was called Sladebrook, it closed in 1990'ish - it's now a Hindu school called - The Swaminarayan School.......that's how much the population has changed in that area. Mostly you have lot's of sub Saharan Africans, Indians, Pakistani's and most of the white people have left the area. I still have quite a bit of family living in the area, but I hardly ever visit as the place as is a total dump, and crime is sky high. Every person I grew up with in that area has been to prison (including my cousins and friends), so I'm glad I left the area when I did. People wonder why some are racist - but once you spend some time in an area like that, you can see why people get to turning that way.

I used to live in Stonebridge - AKA the concrete jungle. The school I went to was called Sladebrook, it closed in 1990'ish - it's now a Hindu school called - The Swaminarayan School.......that's how much the population has changed in that area. Mostly you have lot's of sub Saharan Africans, Indians, Pakistani's and most of the white people have left the area. I still have quite a bit of family living in the area, but I hardly ever visit as the place as is a total dump, and crime is sky high. Every person I grew up with in that area has been to prison (including my cousins and friends), so I'm glad I left the area when I did. People wonder why some are racist - but once you spend some time in an area like that, you can see why people get to turning that way.
I was plod in Kilburn from 2000-06. They rebuilt the Stonebridge and a lot of the estates around it, but as it was the same population as before it was still a crime ridden dump. Mostly West Indians, West Africans, and the worst of the lot - Somalians. Even the first two hated them.

There was an even worse estate just north of the A406, Wembley side. I can,t remember the name of it now.

I was plod in Kilburn from 2000-06. They rebuilt the Stonebridge and a lot of the estates around it, but as it was the same population as before it was still a crime ridden dump. Mostly West Indians, West Africans, and the worst of the lot - Somalians. Even the first two hated them.

There was an even worse estate just north of the A406, Wembley side. I can,t remember the name of it now.
Maybe it was Sudbury? I used to work in Wembley Industrial Estate when I was a teenager, lot's of pikeys in that area as well. I know what you mean about the Somalians......I thought about joining the MET, however my dad told me he would disown me and throw me out of the house if I did, so I ended up joining the Army (REME) instead. I take my hat off to anyone who's been plod in London though, especially in the area where you were working - not an easy job at all and the crap you need to put up with, I don't think people realize how hard that job would be.

So you obedient servant is ... yes right ... is an ordinary person who visits ARRSE just for fun.

We're not so very different, you and I..........

Maybe it was Sudbury? I used to work in Wembley Industrial Estate when I was a teenager, lot's of pikeys in that area as well. I know what you mean about the Somalians......I thought about joining the MET, however my dad told me he would disown me and throw me out of the house if I did, so I ended up joining the Army (REME) instead. I take my hat off to anyone who's been plod in London though, especially in the area where you were working - not an easy job at all and the crap you need to put up with, I don't think people realize how hard that job would be.
Just remembered now - It was the Saint Raphel estate - just north of the concrete river. Probably worse than the Stonebridge. Luckily covered by Wembley police station. But all part of the wonderfull borough of Brent.

Just remembered now - It was the Saint Raphel estate - just north of the concrete river. Probably worse than the Stonebridge. Luckily covered by Wembley police station. But all part of the wonderfull borough of Brent.
Ah yes, ST Raphael's Estate - another area of London where you can play 'spot the white man'. The place was a druggie, crime ridden dump in the 80's/90's I haven't been on that estate since then - so I imagine it's gotten even worse since then. As the dogs move out - the rats move in, same as everywhere else. You can see why large areas of the country are no go zones anymore. The government's have encouraged and allowed this to happen to get cheap labour and meet diversity targets - but at what cost in the long run? time will tell I guess.