Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you tolerate people speaking other languages than English in England?

Do you tolerate people speaking other languages than English in England?

• No. They should speak English or go home.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I accept that it is hard for foreigners to speak Queens English. Simplified English would be enough

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Partially tolerate. But they should try to speak English anyway.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • Anybody has right to speak language he(she) prefers.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • The British themselves should learn other languages - Arabic, Polish...

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Don't know/Don't care

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters

Slime

LE
I don't remember it because I never wrote about it.

Isn’t it funny how you rarely remember saying something from a different thread, that’s of course unless the other poster gives you a link.

It’s worth you remembering your denial of ever posting in a certain thread, you denying it a few time’s............followed by me posting the numbers of each and every of the ONE HUNDRED posts you had made in that thread!

Do you care to try harder to remember about you denying you had access to the BBC again?

Slime

LE
What’s the source? Seems fake, the love of the government bit at the bottom.

“I hate brown people but love the government” said no organised racist group ever.

I could easily picture someone posting those up and then calling the police to report it...

It’s a genuine story.

I used to like to like it when the local Muslims in the Pak-minority based area where my local college used to mix the common lingo of Hindi/Urdu, "cusmer" was a commonly used word, it means "I swear", sometimes to make a point they would stipulate "koran de cusmer" (I swear by the Koran), the favourite word of Pakistani Muslims in the UK

That gal is so boom cusmer....

Cusmer...

CUSMER!!!

Slime

LE
As a bit of drift from KGB’s effort to sew dissent in the UK here is a 15 minute BBC podcast.
It contains reference to what Russians call Afghanistan syndrome, a phrase that describes how Russian soldiers have been left physically or mentally scarred from their service in Afghanistan, and the complete failure of Russia to help them or look after them once they returned home.

It also tells of how the Russian people were lied to by the Russian government about what was actually happening.

As a bit of drift from KGB’s effort to sew dissent in the UK here is a 15 minute BBC podcast.
It contains reference to what Russians call Afghanistan syndrome, a phrase that describes how Russian soldiers have been left physically or mentally scarred from their service in Afghanistan, and the complete failure of Russia to help them or look after them once they returned home.

It also tells of how the Russian people were lied to by the Russian government about what was actually happening.

The Russian government lying to their people you say? That's hardly breaking news now is it? They've been doing it constantly for over a century on a daily basis.

Who are all these Poles that are going to be holding up our flags once we’ve kicked all the foreigners out?

every household should have a Pole - it’s how they will hide to avoid being deported.

Isn’t it funny how you rarely remember saying something from a different thread, that’s of course unless the other poster gives you a link.

It’s worth you remembering your denial of ever posting in a certain thread, you denying it a few time’s............followed by me posting the numbers of each and every of the ONE HUNDRED posts you had made in that thread!

Do you care to try harder to remember about you denying you had access to the BBC again?
I tried hard. The last 20 years (or more) I was having unrestricted, full access to BBC site (in English and Russian).
So relax with...
1580753735734.png

... with ... I mean lollipop.

Slime

LE
I tried hard. The last 20 years (or more) I was having unrestricted, full access to BBC site (in English and Russian).
So relax with...
View attachment 447642
... with ... I mean lollipop.

I didnt say you were telling the truth, but just reminded you that you had said it.

Consider it being like when you denied any knowledge of posting in a thread that you had posted in one hundred times.

You were telling lies then, then when I pointed out your lies you simply ignored it.

Perhaps you aren’t telling lies but simply have a mental illness.
Makes no difference to me either way.

Speak whatever language you like*. I have no wish to eavesdrop on your frankly dull & inane conversations anyway. I usually wish most English speakers would shut the fuck up too, especially on public transport.

*Except Welsh, which should be illegal, even in Wales, unless you are recovering from Bronchitis. Everyone knows you only speak it to annoy the English, but what you don't realise is the English, by and large, do not care.

Time for another showing of this, methinks:

Then I should have made it clearer for you.
There is no doubt that the message existed, it's not fake news as I take you to imply in your posting no2
I am referring to the message itself.
There is a difference.

oooh, get you

Care to point out how you know that there's no doubt that a) it's gen, b) this 'Difference'?

Nah, don't bovver.

Speak whatever dialect, language or wigger chav speak folk wish, however if speaking to me and they wish me to engage/listen then my mindset is:

Slime

LE
The Russian government lying to their people you say? That's hardly breaking news now is it? They've been doing it constantly for over a century on a daily basis.

Sometimes it’s worth pointing it out again :)

Not just for the major lies like the Cuban missile crisis, Chernobyl, Salisbury poisonings, OPCW hacking, MH17 shoot down, nuclear sub disasters etc etc, but for the little things too, like saying Russian troops were planting flowers in Afghanistan (as opposed to getting their arses handed to them).

:)

anglo

LE
Sometimes it’s worth pointing it out again :)

Not just for the major lies like the Cuban missile crisis, Chernobyl, Salisbury poisonings, OPCW hacking, MH17 shoot down, nuclear sub disasters etc etc, but for the little things too, like saying Russian troops were planting flowers in Afghanistan (as opposed to getting their arses handed to them).

:)
" as opposed to getting their arses handed to them). "
Every army that goes into Afghanistan gets their arses handed to them
OK, I see the point you're making