Do you think you can survive Covid 19 ?

Do you think you can survive Covid 19 ?

• No problem , I`m super fit with lungs like a rhino.

• I`m slightly worried , not sure if I`d make it ,

• It`ll kill me without a doubt.

• Probably not but not worried as I`m living on borrowed time and due to keel over soon anyway.

• Bring it on and lets get it done and dusted, not bothered either way.

• My boots are size 11 and I`ve spent that £10 I owe you.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Considering we are only CFRs, we have safety goggles, masks, full aprons with sleeves, as well as our usual gloves and hard surface antibac wipes.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
It seems that health care professionals seem to get it but am fairly confident that I am experienced in using the PPE at work.

It's the bastards in the shops that will give it to me.
Why are all NHS staff shopping in uniform

Jammy66

War Hero
Think I might have had it back in Feb when we were only hearing about it in China. I had been in London at meetings and I came down with shivers/fever at work and then aches and a dry cough and feeling generally like shit. I spent 4 days in bed and then went back to work but didn't feel right for about another week and the cough lasted a month.

I'd already had 'man flu' before christmas.

I welcome death. Every night I step into the garden, and I yell 'Come inside me, COVID-19! Come infect me with your bepimpled spores of death! I fear no man!'

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I am facing Covid19 with an S10, a spare filter and a formidable will to win.

Give me a set of puttees and you won't even have to test me.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Think I might have had it back in Feb when we were only hearing about it in China. I had been in London at meetings and I came down with shivers/fever at work and then aches and a dry cough and feeling generally like shit. I spent 4 days in bed and then went back to work but didn't feel right for about another week and the cough lasted a month.

I'd already had 'man flu' before christmas.
So you spreaded it?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I welcome death. Every night I step into the garden, and I yell 'Come inside me, COVID-19! Come infect me with your bepimpled spores of death! I fear no man!'
I bet you don't

endure

GCM
If I caught a severe case I'd probably keel over but given the preoccupation throughout the UK it might be preferable to dying from boredom...

Might be better than the nocturnal pillow over the face Mrs WW is thinking of

I read a sobering opinion a few days ago. If a partner or family member falls ill and is taken to hospital, the moment they're carried out to the ambulance could be the final time you see that person, or have any contact with them.

They'll either return home, or not. Time to make sure my "affairs" are in order, just in case.

danielwayne

Clanker
I read a sobering opinion a few days ago. If a partner or family member falls ill and is taken to hospital, the moment they're carried out to the ambulance could be the final time you see that person, or have any contact with them.

They'll either return home, or not. Time to make sure my "affairs" are in order, just in case.
It happened to my grandad, a 94 year-old man who would have lived to surpass 100 if it weren't for this bloody virus.
I couldn't see him because I had left the country a week before (to attend the funeral of my paternal grandma), but a friend of the family was allowed to do so. He passed away a couple of hours after the visit (he was visibly emaciated but spoke fluently. He had had a heart attack the night before). She did have to use the same equipment the doctors and nurses wear, though.

Latest Threads