Do you support the BNP

• If we had an election now I would vote BNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would consider voting BNP in the next election

• I would not vote BNP

• Total voters
I thought this would be interesting in the light of the thread about the use of a political banner on the site. I'd like to separate BNP support from the banner issue.

There is no way I can tell who voted what, so this is completely anonymous.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Boss

As this has the potential to be picked up and used tonight on Question Time, should this not have options to indicate if you are serving or not?

i thought the mods said no more B'n' P threads on arrse a while back?

homeworker said:
Ex-Soldier - not a chance in hell of me voting for the BNP
Ditto.

NO, but I do think they should be aloud to have their say, If only to show what a bunch of cnuts they are

Fugly said:
Boss

As this has the potential to be picked up and used tonight on Question Time, should this not have options to indicate if you are serving or not?
Is that not the whole point?
The truth will out so to speak. The results so far do not suport Griffin's assertion that support is strong fromthe forces.
A bold decision from GoodCO to simply allow a poll to speak for itself. What better way is there to show the truth?

ta_wannabe_sig said:
i thought the mods said no more B'n' P threads on arrse a while back?
its the CO's trainset and they can do as they will with it

not serving(yet), would not vote for them even were it to cost me my liberty and/or life

and similar to tropper66 i feel - let them speak, i don't have to listen
(but set foot on my property campaigning and i will use force to remove you!)

Serving

Not a chance would I vote for those scum

tropper66 said:
NO, but I do think they should be aloud to have their say, If only to show what a bunch of cnuts they are
Same as every other party.

I have never voted due to there being no party I wanted running this country - and certainly don't want the BNP!

soon to be serving. Theres is no way i would vote for the bnp, however i think the way the country deals with immagration and the pc brigade i think many people will turn to them as they see no alternative. however it is pretty clear to me that nick griffin is a cnut and i think he will be shown as such on question time.

jagman said:
... The results so far do not suport Griffin's assertion that support is strong fromthe forces.
A bold decision from GoodCO to simply allow a poll to speak for itself. What better way is there to show the truth?
Actually, they do, and very strongly. The 2% which I see at time of reading could represent 12 or so sitting MPs, while the 14% of 'possibles' could represent over 80. Those are the sort of figures which any politician squirts himself over. The interesting bit, of course, is that 14% of the polled, and why they're thinking about voting for the BNP. It's a protest vote, a complaint that the mainstream parties are being cowardly, mendacious and unrepresentative. And they're right.

God, I can't wait for Question Time. Pity there's a good film on the other side so I won't see it.