Do you smell women?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SUNRAY_MINOR, Oct 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would suppose that I'm fairly low level on here compared to some of the serial sex offenders and those of dubious sexual practices.
    I was just wondering if anyone else takes time to enjoy the smell of a woman?

If when out and about and I see something that takes my fancy as she walks past I take a pause of tup, three then inhale. I find the excitement is you don't know what aromas you're about to get ranging from a natural smell with a hint of hair conditioner to full on samsara perfume lung burners. I find that after this experience I am more acquainted with the woman.

Anyone?

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I only smell them when their minge is kicking out a right pong.

3. One thing I noticed since I stopped smocking, they still smell of fish.

4. No, but I do see dead people.

5. Guilty, I once stood next a woman on a packed train who was emanating a hum of copper shavings and coco Chanel, the menstruating bitch had me wanking like fuck in the bogs when she got off in Rochdale

6. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

Very much so. One of those things that has to be done.

7. Well I don't smell women, as I'm not interested in that, but I have been known to step closer to random men to catch a sniff of how they smell. Fresh sweat is sometimes a turn on, and strangely does not make me sneeze like some of the god awful aftershaves do.

TPBD.

8. I try to avoid smelling women, but that's mainly down to an allergy to perfumes. Old dears and young women are the worst - on the one hand you've got the attempt to hide the rotting smell, on the other you've got an aroma competition going on.

If women want to attract men, why don't they just smear themselves with Marmite?

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Glad it's not just me who can sometimes smell when a spilt arse is leaking told someone before about it and got laughed at not a bad smell but not nice either

10. Smocking, is that like sniffing your own farts inside a windproof?

11. This is always best just after I return from tour - although there are enough lasses about in theatre these days, (and sometimes assaulting your nostrils with a delicous waft of female shower gel and shampoo), there is nothing to beat the first time a couple of young lasses stroll past you leaving an almost visable cloud of sweet smelling perfume amongst other beautiful odours...
    Ahhhhhh, bliss

12. Don't tell me you've never smocked S_M, you come across as a 20 smocks a day man. Do you hand roll you're smocks what type of Becky Golden Virgin?

13. You need to stand straighter (and upright) then - you're missing the whiff fi their oxsters min!

The only thing known to make an African Rhino think twice....

14. Puttees?

You've obviously spent too much time with "auld dears" who wore Tweed by Lentheric.

I did. No amount of therapy or eau de chipfat can mask that smell...

15. I worked with a woman who smoked like the chimneys of a steel mill. Each morning her getting ready for work routine included rinsing down with perfume in a drum.

I'm not certain the ciggy smoke wouldn't have been better.