Do you smell women?

I would suppose that I'm fairly low level on here compared to some of the serial sex offenders and those of dubious sexual practices.
I was just wondering if anyone else takes time to enjoy the smell of a woman?

If when out and about and I see something that takes my fancy as she walks past I take a pause of tup, three then inhale. I find the excitement is you don't know what aromas you're about to get ranging from a natural smell with a hint of hair conditioner to full on samsara perfume lung burners. I find that after this experience I am more acquainted with the woman.

Anyone?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I only smell them when their minge is kicking out a right pong.

Guilty, I once stood next a woman on a packed train who was emanating a hum of copper shavings and coco Chanel, the menstruating bitch had me wanking like fuck in the bogs when she got off in Rochdale

Very much so. One of those things that has to be done.

Well I don't smell women, as I'm not interested in that, but I have been known to step closer to random men to catch a sniff of how they smell. Fresh sweat is sometimes a turn on, and strangely does not make me sneeze like some of the god awful aftershaves do.

TPBD.

I try to avoid smelling women, but that's mainly down to an allergy to perfumes. Old dears and young women are the worst - on the one hand you've got the attempt to hide the rotting smell, on the other you've got an aroma competition going on.

If women want to attract men, why don't they just smear themselves with Marmite?

Guilty, I once stood next a woman on a packed train who was emanating a hum of copper shavings and coco Chanel, the menstruating bitch had me wanking like fuck in the bogs when she got off in Rochdale

Glad it's not just me who can sometimes smell when a spilt arse is leaking told someone before about it and got laughed at not a bad smell but not nice either

This is always best just after I return from tour - although there are enough lasses about in theatre these days, (and sometimes assaulting your nostrils with a delicous waft of female shower gel and shampoo), there is nothing to beat the first time a couple of young lasses stroll past you leaving an almost visable cloud of sweet smelling perfume amongst other beautiful odours...
Ahhhhhh, bliss

Don't tell me you've never smocked S_M, you come across as a 20 smocks a day man. Do you hand roll you're smocks what type of Becky Golden Virgin?

I only smell them when their minge is kicking out a right pong.
You need to stand straighter (and upright) then - you're missing the whiff fi their oxsters min!

The only thing known to make an African Rhino think twice....

I try to avoid smelling women, but that's mainly down to an allergy to perfumes. Old dears and young women are the worst - on the one hand you've got the attempt to hide the rotting smell, on the other you've got an aroma competition going on.

If women want to attract men, why don't they just smear themselves with Marmite?
Puttees?

You've obviously spent too much time with "auld dears" who wore Tweed by Lentheric.

I did. No amount of therapy or eau de chipfat can mask that smell...

I worked with a woman who smoked like the chimneys of a steel mill. Each morning her getting ready for work routine included rinsing down with perfume in a drum.

I'm not certain the ciggy smoke wouldn't have been better.

To this day I can fantasize about the aroma of my first partner. She smelt faintly of a wet soda cracker.

I love soda crackers with or without tuna pate!

The scent of a woman has caused me no end of bother in the past, what with tracker dogs getting the scent of her rotting corpse.

Febreze? I've shat it.

Glad it's not just me who can sometimes smell when a spilt arse is leaking told someone before about it and got laughed at not a bad smell but not nice either
Eeeh lad it's fucking lovely! :) the last couple of days of a cycle when it's just a bit of coffee coloured sluice working it's way out is mega, a lady who let's you play when they're on is worth marrying

There is woman i work with who is gorgeous & wears expensive but subtle perfume.....i enjoy 'smelling' her every day. I have a new young thing who has started. She smells nice too. I love the smell of a good woman in the morning.

I can smell a couple of women right now. I really should get round to finding them a nice ditch.

Coat please.