• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Do you remember before JPA there was UNICOM and before that

Do you remember before JPA there was UNICOM and before that there was PAMPAS. I am currently completing a project as part of my IAM on the new MMAC course (please don't ask, it's arsse) and for the life of me I can not remeber what the acronym PAMPAS stood for? Several of us can name some of it but if there is anyone out there more of a spotter than me I would be very grateful.

Personnel
Administration
Micro?
Processor?
A
S

Many thanks in advance.

Unicom was used for personal admin????????????? Come again, or am I being stupid?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Army_Rizzle said:
Unicom was used for personal admin????????????? Come again, or am I being stupid?
Yes, you are. PERSONNEL not PERSONAL!! (by the way, he was trying to find the full name for the acronym 'PAMPAS')

darthscooby said:
Do you remember before JPA there was UNICOM and before that there was PAMPAS. I am currently completing a project as part of my IAM on the new MMAC course (please don't ask, it's arsse) and for the life of me I can not remeber what the acronym PAMPAS stood for? Several of us can name some of it but if there is anyone out there more of a spotter than me I would be very grateful.

Personnel
Administration
Micro?
Processor?
A
S

Many thanks in advance.
PAMPAS Personnel Administrative Microcomputer Pilot Automatic Data Processing system
From the Acronym Look Up on the Intranet.

That was difficult wasn't it? :roll:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm PAMPAS! Bring it back!!!!! So much easier to use than JPA and UNICOM! Plus you fecked your eyes up looking at that Green Screen of Death:)