Do you remember before JPA there was UNICOM and before that

Do you remember before JPA there was UNICOM and before that there was PAMPAS. I am currently completing a project as part of my IAM on the new MMAC course (please don't ask, it's arsse) and for the life of me I can not remeber what the acronym PAMPAS stood for? Several of us can name some of it but if there is anyone out there more of a spotter than me I would be very grateful.

Personnel
Administration
Micro?
Processor?
A
S

Many thanks in advance.

Unicom was used for personal admin????????????? Come again, or am I being stupid?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Army_Rizzle said:
Unicom was used for personal admin????????????? Come again, or am I being stupid?
Yes, you are. PERSONNEL not PERSONAL!! (by the way, he was trying to find the full name for the acronym 'PAMPAS')

darthscooby said:
Do you remember before JPA there was UNICOM and before that there was PAMPAS. I am currently completing a project as part of my IAM on the new MMAC course (please don't ask, it's arsse) and for the life of me I can not remeber what the acronym PAMPAS stood for? Several of us can name some of it but if there is anyone out there more of a spotter than me I would be very grateful.

Personnel
Administration
Micro?
Processor?
A
S

Many thanks in advance.
PAMPAS Personnel Administrative Microcomputer Pilot Automatic Data Processing system
From the Acronym Look Up on the Intranet.

That was difficult wasn't it? :roll:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm PAMPAS! Bring it back!!!!! So much easier to use than JPA and UNICOM! Plus you fecked your eyes up looking at that Green Screen of Death:)