Do you need to know anything from joining up to tips on training?

if you need help and advice on signing up to training let me no and ill help to the best of my abilities and experience
I say! That's jolly decent of you to offer!

Perhaps you had best not offer to help with literacy though, ok?

I need help on doing up my flies. I'ved PM'd you my postcode but it'll take you a while from the Toon. Please be quick because its getting cold and going blue.

Where's my ******* free advice Rowley, you bellend?

You can't just make offers like that then leave people hanging. I wouldn't want you watching my back in the 'G'.

well touchy arent you im sorry i work and got 2 kids ill answer when i have time now what did you want to know and lessen the attitude

are you serious?? or just a total nugget dont bother wasting my time im helping people who have any questions or concerns about signing up or training in the infantry

if you need help and advice on signing up to training let me no and ill help to the best of my abilities and experience
Do they let grils in tthe Army?

I am well gud at tiping and stuf.

my best advice for training is before you go is to keep your head down do what the instructor tells you listen to what they have to say i cant stress that enough you may get a few people who are there who just want to muck around and make it a misery for you STAY CLEAR FROM THESE SORT of people if the instructors think for one minute your trouble they will make your life a misery one more thing before you go to training make sure you keep fit otherwise you will struggle the army will train you up and prepare for whatever your required to do but no one likes to come in last. if you mean signing how long your going to do in the army i dont have any advice on that but i do for 1st walking in the careers office to training if you want to know let me know hope this helps .

Should I bring a BB gun along to practice CQB in the accommodation blocks during admin time?
Excellent idea! Perhaps you should tape a Rambo knife on it too for bayonet practice?

my best advice for training is before you go is to keep your head down do what the instructor tells you listen to what they have to say i cant stress that enough you may get a few people who are there who just want to muck around and make it a misery for you STAY CLEAR FROM THESE SORT of people if the instructors think for one minute your trouble they will make your life a misery one more thing before you go to training make sure you keep fit otherwise you will struggle the army will train you up and prepare for whatever your required to do but no one likes to come in last. if you mean signing how long your going to do in the army i dont have any advice on that but i do for 1st walking in the careers office to training if you want to know let me know hope this helps .
Yur g8 you r.

Will they issue me commas in training? Will I be able to get some capital letters? Will it go on my 1157?