Do you like Reggae?

About 12 hours after Bob popped his clogs "Cancer Cures Reggae" was sprayed on a wall down here.

"Coming in from the cold" is a classic but "Rat in mi kitchen" by UB 40 gets my vote.

i love reggae. May seem odd or a 60+ white septic but it always brings back memories of warm nights in a beach bar in the British Virgins. (or similar tropical paradise)

Clint Eastwood and General Saint version of 'Stop That Train'
Harbour Shark 'B' side - instumental
ALL the 'Tighten Up' LP's - which I have!
Anything by Mr Peter Tosh....Murdered by the Plod...bwasterds!
Anything by the 'Upsetters'

Reggie was the non-homo of the twins.
They were both partial to a bit of bum-fum, admittedly Reggie's was after 15+ yrs of porridge.

PS. I'm a bit partial to any reggae, although I can't remember what exactly started it off, I assume it must have been my early years growing up in Stockwell, SE London. A bit partial to Barrington Levy.

I used to enjoy listening to a bit of chilled out reggae at times.

Until I had the misfortune to visit Jamaica whereupon every night fighter in the area thought "ooh a tourist, I bet if I whack out some dead Bob tunes they'll give me some cash".

Shitty music by shitty poor people.

They were both partial to a bit of bum-fum, admittedly Reggie's was after 15+ yrs of porridge.

growing up in Stockwell, SE London. A bit partial to Barrington Levy.
Actually Ronnie goaded Reggae into "trying" a bit of bum-love, but he wasn't the actual homo.

Stockwell........what a ******* shithole! It's in SW London BTW.