Do You Like Fishing?

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Chunkysack, Jun 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, am looking for a girlfriend to go fishing. perhaps a new romance could spring up, or we could hook up. tea or coffee always on tap and some great stories to pass the time. If we get on we could buy a big umbrella. Not a bad looking bloke and friends, well...friend, says I look great in a fishingsuit. Any takers please reply. No timewasters thanks.

2. Stop carping on.......

:). Lol
  3. Sorry fella, love fishing but have "tackle" of my own
  4. You may have to spread your net a bit wider, have you tried Anglers Weekly you may find a keeper in there.
  5. Chunky no sack,

Check this;
  6. Is this the right plaice for this?
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oh my Cod! Can you not come up with a better line than this? How will you reel a girl in like that? All you will catch are bloaters!
  8. Looks like he's stuck between a rock(salmon) and a hard plaice. Hopefully, some lucky lady will fall hook, line and sinker for him.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Careful, you might attract Chubb.
  10. Don't be such (arrse) soles to the gent. I could batter you sometimes. He'll be flounder ing with your assistance and probably end up with some old trout.
  11. Why don't you try "loads of Fish" I am shure that even you will find who you are looking for there.

12. That's ok though cos there are plenty more fish in the sea......

13. It's a fine line between fishing...
    and standing on a river bank with a stick in your hands :wink:
  14. and dont forget, fly fishing is all about wrist action.
  15. Dont forget some women may well smell like fish down below..