Do You Like Fishing?

Hi, am looking for a girlfriend to go fishing. perhaps a new romance could spring up, or we could hook up. tea or coffee always on tap and some great stories to pass the time. If we get on we could buy a big umbrella. Not a bad looking bloke and friends, well...friend, says I look great in a fishingsuit. Any takers please reply. No timewasters thanks.

Regards
Chunky

You may have to spread your net a bit wider, have you tried Anglers Weekly you may find a keeper in there.

Chunkysack said:
Hi, am looking for a girlfriend to go fishing. perhaps a new romance could spring up, or we could hook up. tea or coffee always on tap and some great stories to pass the time. If we get on we could buy a big umbrella. Not a bad looking bloke and friends, well...friend, says I look great in a fishingsuit. Any takers please reply. No timewasters thanks.

Regards
Chunky
Chunky no sack,

Check this;

http://www.toysandinteriors.co.uk/childrens-wooden-magnetic-fishing-game-puzzle-143-p.asp

Is this the right plaice for this?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh my Cod! Can you not come up with a better line than this? How will you reel a girl in like that? All you will catch are bloaters!

Looks like he's stuck between a rock(salmon) and a hard plaice. Hopefully, some lucky lady will fall hook, line and sinker for him.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Careful, you might attract Chubb.

Don't be such (arrse) soles to the gent. I could batter you sometimes. He'll be flounder ing with your assistance and probably end up with some old trout.

Why don't you try "loads of Fish" I am shure that even you will find who you are looking for there.

Alec_Lomas said:
Don't be such (arrse) soles to the gent. I could batter you sometimes. He'll be flounder ing with your assistance and probably end up with some old trout.

That's ok though cos there are plenty more fish in the sea......

:)

K

Kirkz

It's a fine line between fishing...
and standing on a river bank with a stick in your hands :wink:

Dont forget some women may well smell like fish down below..

P

PrinceAlbert

LukasBabe said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:

And some men don't know what to do with their tackle......
......I disagree. I shoot my fat everytime.......therefore it is you ladies that are the issue. It's not our fault that you are too lazy to keep up in bed.

PrinceAlbert said:
LukasBabe said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:

And some men don't know what to do with their tackle......
......I disagree. I shoot my fat everytime.......therefore it is you ladies that are the issue. It's not our fault that you are too lazy to keep up in bed.
Depends what they use for bait. If its a cheeseflavoured nibble covered in flakes then it I'd agree with you but if its a primetime Alabama whitesnake then theres no problem. As for Prince Alberts retort he is of course quite right in that if a woman cant keep up then its her fault. Anyway we digress. Fishing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NAP6W The NAAFI Bar 1
cpunk The NAAFI Bar 1
A Sports, Adventure Training and Events 2