do you know?

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by clarekiepe, Dec 20, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did you know my dad
    Can anyone help me? Here is my story... ill try to keep it as short as possible

My mum met my dad at a disco at moscow army camp in 1982. They were seeing eachother for a few months and she found out she was expecting me. Her friend told my dad and he was really happy but my mum sort of went numb to the fact that she was having a baby and did not contact him. I was born in March 1983 and At this time he was still at Moscow army base in belfast. I am now 19 and i will be 20 in March.

I hardly know anything about him apart from the fact he was a sgt in the RCT 19sqd and 12 sqd. He was known as Jim green although his name is James green. He was tall, with tanned skin and dark hair and eyes. Apparently i look just like him as the rest of my family have blonde hair and blue eyes and i am the opposite. I know that my mum had once said that he had been previously married with two children and was going through a divorce. Whether this is true or not i am not sure. I have been looking for him for many years, the army needs his service number before they can help and the salvation army do not want to know because my parents were not married. I have also paid thousands towards private detectives who can not help me.

I understand that i may find him and he has his own family who know nothing about me. I understand he may not want to know me. I just have to take that chance i want to have someone who is proud of me. I am not out to hurt anybody and if i did i would stop my search. As i have also mentioned i am very ill with my kidneys so i also really need to find out if that is something that runs in his side of the family. I am sure you can understand my curiosity. It has just been so many years and i have been looking for him since i was thirteen. I used to have a saturday job at the weekends to pay for looking for him. I have never even seen a photo of him and my mums friend who knew him has always said how much i look like him as i do not look a thing like my mum. I have had a few people contact me. One person said he thinks he has got a northern accent but thats about all i got.

I really really appreciate your help i would pay any amount of money to find him. I have got a step father who is my brothers dad and he is wonderful but there is always something there that is not quite the same.

Thank you very very much for your time, Hope to hear from you soon.

Clare Kiepe

2. I know Jim Green! But he'll not be your dad pet, on account of the fact he 's a bit 'Light on his loafers' (he's in the SPS)

3. I know Jim Beam very well does that help?

4. msr

msr LE

Do you mean Jim Bean, or have you been drinking?

msr