do you know whos in the rover?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by copey, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok, so your trundling along the motorway in your civvy car when u spot a military vehicle/convoy ahead.
    is it just me or does everyone deliberately pass slowly and peer in to see if they know the driver?

2. I thought SOPs were to slow down to convoy speed, stare across until you've attracted the attention of the driver, then put your foot down.

Breathe my fumes, sucker!

3. Does anyone try to undertake the convoy on the 'ard shoulder to see if they know the vehicle commander?

on a more serious note, this is possibly the dullest post ever, ever! A possible contender for the arrse hole?
    However ill let you off as you have posted it in the sigs forum!

4. on range days i used to travel in the back of the rover and to help pass the time i would go through all the ammo prior to issue looking for my name on it

5. On a similar note i used to go through all the ammo etching the names of the fockers who were going to piss me off most that day on them.

6. No not at all actually :roll:

Although I tend to chuckle if it is a weekend, as I am thankful that it is not me :idea:

7. The dullest post ever eh?? You with your 3 weeks worth of ARRSE experience!

You're too generous!

8. Too true. The boring cnut'll probably start a thread about arrse calendars or something next!

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Never was a scaley and been out for 20 years now but still look just in case, always seems to be scaleys too!

10. maybe you ladies are right... if only i could produce the brilliant input you both do :roll:

11. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I did just that yesterday :lol: , who was going up the A1 by Catterick I know there was Light Guns so obviously Arty but also saw lots of Sigs wagons. :?

One thing that niggles is why do they fill up on the A1 petrol station just before Marne Bks and not go through the POL point :?

12. boring i know but used to be based there at marne barracks, they wont let you use the POL point as its not on ly arty but tank transporters there, and there not allowed to let it run down or run out of fuel because of this, hence they make you use an agency card.
    used to have to fill up on the a1 even though we were based there :D. boring point i know ill now take me head for a shit

13. msr

msr LE

But by the standards of this thread, absolutely fascinating.

msr

14. YOU BORING FCUKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1