Do you know where to buy drugs?

Not that I want to buy any!

As far as I'm concerned I get any drugs from my doctor and take in accordance with the prescription instructions.

But following on from a conversation with one of my kids, they seemed to know where drugs can be bought (as do most of their friends to be honest, and I am pretty sure my kid and their friends haven't taken them). I am not naive and know that they are everywhere, but I'm 52 years old and to be honest with you, I have no idea where to buy them from.

If I had to buy some the only way I would imagine I could do so would be to head to the town centre and drink in one of the dodgier pubs for a few weeks. Not even sure that would work. They would probably assume I'm some sort of copper!

But it got me wondering how many on here would know how and where to buy them.

I don't want to know the details. I am really not interested in buying them. I just wondered how many on here do know the details. Obviously if people want to decline to answer then fair enough, and this thread will nose dive down quicker than Change UK.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
You're hardly likely to get drugs in the "dingier" pubs. That's not where the dealers hang out. A much better prospect is places frequented by students. Just squat there with a drink and watch the deals go down. The next step is to approach a dealer, but don't go anywhere with her/him. Tell the person you want to inspect the merchandise "under the table", then you'll buy. What you should never do is hand over any dosh beforehand, because that's the last you'll see of it. If the dealer says there's no deal without cash, move on to the next place. There are some devious bastards in the dope trade, don't be fooled by them and don't take their word for anything.

MsG

ugly

LE
If I was that way inclined no doubt my waste of skin of a brother would know! I seriously doubt my lads have even tried weed!

Find one of my regular shop lifters and steal theirs

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
If I was that way inclined no doubt my waste of skin of a brother would know! I seriously doubt my lads have even tried weed!
Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

I don't know, usually people just approach me trying to sell me drugs

I really don't have the time these days, too much real life to do

Perhaps looking like a stoner helps...

Your issue is going to be quality more than anything else. Go to the recently divorcees bar, watch and learn. Youll get burnt the first time.

Edited effing twice now for mong spellage

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
The modern way is the internet via "The Dark Net" using a good VPN and Bitcoin. or you can be "!down wit da yoot" and just search on Instagram.

Truck Stops, schools, certain houses in neighbourhoods etc etc. It just depends on what you want really.

We one one fella in the area who would have people come up to his house and make the deals on a dirt road. Of course to many strange vehicles coming and going attract to much attention. One of his clients was sitting on my pensioner neighbours porch because they were to stoned to realize they were at the wrong place. That made for an interesting convo..

I think a lot boils down to knowing your immediate community and who your local players are. Just reading the crime write ups in my local paper alerts me to who is dealing what just by their charges and figuring who they associate with isn’t difficult.

I think a lot boils down to knowing your immediate community and who your local players are. Just reading the crime write ups in my local paper alerts me to who is dealing what just by their charges and figuring who they associate with isn’t difficult.
Nope, and it gets to be very obvious. It was said that LE spends 70 percent of their time with the same 30 percent of the population.

One of his clients was sitting on my pensioner neighbours porch because they were to stoned to realize they were at the wrong place. That made for an interesting convo..
Are you saying your mrs wasn’t happy walking across to drag you home?

Not that I want to buy any!

As far as I'm concerned I get any drugs from my doctor and take in accordance with the prescription instructions.

But following on from a conversation with one of my kids, they seemed to know where drugs can be bought (as do most of their friends to be honest, and I am pretty sure my kid and their friends haven't taken them). I am not naive and know that they are everywhere, but I'm 52 years old and to be honest with you, I have no idea where to buy them from.

If I had to buy some the only way I would imagine I could do so would be to head to the town centre and drink in one of the dodgier pubs for a few weeks. Not even sure that would work. They would probably assume I'm some sort of copper!

But it got me wondering how many on here would know how and where to buy them.

I don't want to know the details. I am really not interested in buying them. I just wondered how many on here do know the details. Obviously if people want to decline to answer then fair enough, and this thread will nose dive down quicker than Change UK.
FFS. PM me a list and I'll see what I can do. Send me your bank details and sort code to sort the finances yeah?

On a serious note. When I was young I could have got anything (not that I bothered but had mates who partaked). When your young you know someone who is doing something (probably mostly weed, E's and whizz in my day!).
Now I'm older, I wouldn't know where to get some.
It's a young persons game. As you get older, people get more responsible and change life styles.

Last edited:
Are you saying your mrs wasn’t happy walking across to drag you home?
She was the one who called me worried about our neighbours. Very nice couple but addicts can be a very volatile bunch, and can turn on you without hesitation. It was an open carry conversation telling her (the buyer) to beat feet.

Nope, and it gets to be very obvious. It was said that LE spends 70 percent of their time with the same 30 percent of the population.
The revolving door isn’t an exaggeration, it’s reality that nobody wants to truly address. I can tell you by name who deals meth, steals atv’s,etc around me because they are in and out so much there’s no chance of a low profile. The only good part is every once in a while they fcuk up and end up -accidentally- killing themselves and theft rates actually go down for a bit......

The revolving door isn’t an exaggeration, it’s reality that nobody wants to truly address. I can tell you by name who deals meth, steals atv’s,etc around me because they are in and out so much there’s no chance of a low profile. The only good part is every once in a while they fcuk up and end up -accidentally- killing themselves and theft rates actually go down for a bit......
Have a read on Price's Law as to the small number of people responsible for the majority of act's, incidences and activities.

FFS. PM me a list and I'll see what I can do. Send me your bank details and sort code to sort the finances yeah?

On a serious note. When I was young I could have got anything (not that I bothered but had mates who partaked). When your young you know someone who is doing something (probably mostly weed, E's and whizz in my day!).
Now I'm older, I wouldn't know where to get some.
It's a young persons game. As you get older, people get more responsible and change life styles.
See when I was young (late 70's, pit village in t'north!) I don't think we even knew then!!!

Anywhere, and everywhere. Where's there's money there are drugs. The highest take-up rate is the top and bottom 5% of intelligence and wealth. The biggest killer with illegal drugs is purity not what it's cut with.
Legally obtained prescription drugs kill far more than the illicit trade, there's a hell of a lot of prescription addicts out there.

Latest Threads