Do you have to shower in front of other lads in the TA?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The Aviator, Sep 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick random question.

Do you have to shower in front of other lads in the TA? Like, do you actually shower together?

Thank you for your time.
  2. Wah.
  3. worried that you've got a little willy????
  4. Yeah you have to touch willies and wash each others bums too
  5. I liked the part where we used to flick our towels at each other whilst shouting whoo hoo in the showers!..I wasn't TA I just liked doing it.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Do it with your pants on like a ghurka you lessa.

Hope this helps
  7. No you can also be a grotty cunt.
  8. Driver: You forgot the bit where you have to let your immediate superior (that's "line manager" in civvie speak) fuck you up the arrse without so much as a reach-round (my brother is a Loggie and he regales me all the time about shower-time etiquette for raping young soldiers.

I always ordered my soldiers to spend at least 2 hours in the showers and no-one was allowed home on a Sunday evening unless their rectum was fully prolapsed. I have a small cock, but I enjoyed forcing all those with a lower rank than me to suck it like a Swedish vacuum pump in a vain effort to make me able to impersonate Mr. Holmes (before the AIDS kicked in, obviously).

Original poster: I'll rape you like a young mulatto in a Brazilian penitentiary if I ever meet you.

Now will someone please take the original poster outside, fuck him in the arrse so he knows what size a proper cock should be, and then slit his throat? Please? EUR 50 in it to the man who gets the job done...
    • Like Like x 4
  9. I always preferred to be behind personally, but it's your choice.
    Are you a giver or a taker?
  10. Shower together??

Oh no my friend. Its all en-suite nowadays.
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I was forced to masturbate to completion and then lick my spaff up from the shower floor.

This has happened every Tuesday for the last 4 months and hopefully next Tuesday as well.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. This question wouldn't have even come up back in my day, just goes to show how times have changed.

To the OP, it isn't a question of any sort of homo erotica, it's just having a wash. A bit like washing your hands except that you wash properly all over instead. People won't be standing there watching you but obviously you'll see and be seen. This isn't such a big deal except that I suspect that you are one of these modern generation brought up to be aware of "stranger danger", and taught that everyone is out to abuse you. You were probably told tales of Father Christmas too and the tooth fairy. Most likely you had your mind filled with twaddle about equal opportunities, non competitive sports days and a whole host of so-called PC nonsense. And lived the life of a "protected child" surrounded only by people with CRB checks, open doors, and no-touching rules. Well, those days have to end sometime. You'll be out in the big wide world and guess what - little children get warned about people like YOU now, and you'll need a CRB check and all that gubbins. So then, tell us all. Has this careful nurturing by screened people prepared you for life in the real world? Obviously it hasn't because here you are asking such a bone question. Haven't you ever known open plan changing rooms before? or do you expect cubicles everywhere?

Or is it just a case that you'll be worried about getting an erection that everyone will see and then think you're a screaming homo?
    • Like Like x 3
  13. No gentlemen I have a birth defect that I'd rather keep concealed. Slightly awkward I know.
  14. Yes but remember one piece of advice:

It's only gay if you push back.
  15. Or smile.