Do you guys ever get together

Do you guys ever get together for a piss up.

I know it would be difficult persuading somewhere to accomodate a bunch o pissed up mongs.

Just a thought!

Good idea, why not have a forum to collect all the like minded people? It could be called something catchy yet descriptive, how about this;

ARRSE social, Events and networking.

Where would you possibly find enough parking space for all the wheelchairs, zimmer-frames and egos? Not to mention the world's supply of sand-bags to pull up!

Me and her indoors really enjoy the bike part of arrse, lotsa fellahs there who can take her off me hands for a while so i can get some serious drinkin done, not too keen on that there camp' bit though, never was to keen on diggin holes and shitting in 'em. That there Jarrod fellas like the bloody GSM in the mornins, pick that up, tidy this bit, sweep 'ere...... .

Be at the next un though gotta give the old girl a good seeing to now and again, and it keeps the bike in good order, a road run now an agin.

Attachments

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Actually, for the OP, we often get together since we all live in the same house, much as Askey and Murdoch did in 'Bandwagon' and Morecambe and Wise did. Otherwise how would we all know so much about each other?

Good idea, why not have a forum to collect all the like minded people? It could be called something catchy yet descriptive, how about this;

ARRSE social, Events and networking.
I think it would only work in conjunction with some sort of FUNCTION by which one could SEARCH the site for similar material.

"Is it technically possible?", I ask myself.

Latest Threads