do you get drug tested as soon as you go into the army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you think the answer would be different on here?

If you think you are gonna get away with your silly chav habits in the military you are wrong. Show some self respec and ditch it weeks before you join, and never go back. Be advised, Colly is hard time!

The very organisation that you are trying to join are the ones who hunt down these dope slinging scumbags mercilessly and then proceed to pump them full of 5.56mm, douse them in petrol then set them on fire whilst bayoneting them chopping their dirty little b*llucks off and ridding the world of one more piece of shite.

Fallschirmjager said:
Colchester MCTC is a mince compared to real prison though it also depends what Company you are in.

It was a bit differant in 1975,I was in A wing

stallion_max said:
do you get drug tested as soon as you go into the army? Please answer seriously?
What you mean is 'I am a drug taker and I want to join the army' yes? Which ever way you want to dress it up that is the result. The answer is that no, you do not get tested immediately. You will however be tested on a purely random basis with zero notification once you have joined.
Now p**s off you drug taking waste of space chav.

You have the chance to be honest here as we don't know who you are. Do you take drugs now or recently (in the last six months)? If the answer is no then you have probably experimented and that is not a problem due to the society that surrounds us these days. However if you are still taking drugs and which to join the Army only to be another waste of space that gives 99% of the good people a bad name because of your ignorance and s*it attitude, then don't even sign on the dotted line, as I for one will hunt you down and bitch slap you back to civi street.

There is no room for drug takers in the military. We have to many natural highs to get our rocks off and the good old grog.

This prick has now posted tha same ting 3 times... Easily a smackhead

I saw a program on TV, which suggested CDTs don't happen until middle of CMSR. I don't think I got tested during training at all.

But, if you have been accepted into the Army, and you've still taken drugs, it's hardly a sign that you are serious, or committed, is it?..

The army is probably not for you.

Have you considered selling the Big Issue, instead? Lots of money to spend on drugs then, and no real responsibilities - that's why the people I've met since I've been working in rehab have liked selling it. Twat.

Bearing in mind you can be back-traced for five years, any previous transgressions could be held against you.

If your still throwing it up your nose, then your a cunt.

PushBeyondYourLimits said:
This prick has now posted tha same ting 3 times... Easily a smackhead

or maybe he never gets a proper answer and is fishing for something genuine, why don't you answer the question after all as we know no British Soldier has ever taken drugs ever.

amazing__lobster said:
Have you considered selling the Big Issue, instead? Lots of money to spend on drugs then, and no real responsibilities - that's why the people I've met since I've been working in rehab have liked selling it. Twat.
Actually, i'll take offence to that. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially if it is to redeem themselves.

SparkySteve said:
amazing__lobster said:
Actually, i'll take offence to that. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially if it is to redeem themselves.
I agree, and it's great to see people who are clean go onto get jobs, their own place, etc. - But what I meant is, albeit, in a rather flippant way is - from some of the people I've spoken to, they found the BI was an excellent way to fund their drug habit when they were using.

But you're right everybody deserves a second chance - but this lad sounds like he's blowing it already.

No experiance in users using BI to get themselves their "fix" rather than getting clean, but i just don't want everyone who has been exposed to something "not in line with policy" to be tarred with the same brush.

Good people, and bad people.

Heads up to all druggies, I had a drugs test to get a job with my present civilian employers and this was a more rigourous test that involved a hair sample as opposed to urine. Do drugs and be prepared to be flipping burgers for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.