Do you do it more than once a night?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Bad CO, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

We've just had this in by email from a regular ARRSE user who asked that I share it with you all

• Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hear hear, and don't forget that its young lads (20s-40s) that are more susceptible to testicular cance. Just as you're out of one high risk zone you're into another!

3. msr

msr LE

My doctor's a stunner and the locum GP is her sister.

To have birds like that put their finger up my bum for non-medical reasons would be seriously expensive...

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have quite a few of the symptoms that are mentioned and got myself down tol the Doc for a check up. After just about draining my arm to fill up various test tubes I was sent off for x-rays also.

End result in my case was OK and the tests and x-rays were well within the norm for my age. He did offer me the internal examination and camera up the bum if I wanted but he felt that it was not necessary - I agreed! However, the tests are done and I can sleep better without worrying about the reason for needing a pee at 2 am and 4 am -I just go!

Anyone who is too embarrassed is just taking chances with their lives. If you have the slightest doubt or suspicion - get it checked out. That is one of the reasons that GPs are paid 6 figure sums. They have heard it all before, and if you are really lucky you will get a nice young female Dr (or for Jarrod male). Mind you, all the doctors look young nowadays!

Edit to add thanks to the person that contacted BCO and I hope things go well for you.

5. Worse still you may even get Jarrod!!

6. Depends where you live, Old Boy, depends where you live......

7. Kai

Kai Old-Salt

I heard daily masturbation can help combat prostate cancer.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Buggers your eyesight though

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I recently had blood in my piss, went along to the quack, he sent me straight up to see a urologist, sent me for a CT scan. Upshot was bladder cancer. Tumour removed within a few days, I had a check up 3 months later, 2 new tumours, these also removed and 6, weekly, sessions of chemo followed. All done as day patient or overnight stay for the surgery all done via a (extra long) catheter up my knob; no scars. Just had another 3 month check up all clear, back at 3 month intervals for the first year then annually for the next 6 years.

A bit worrying at first but all in all worth the initial visit to the GP. If in doubt go and see the doc; you have nothing to lose.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Buggers your eyesight though

That's better. I can read that...

Rodney2q

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I've had two resections done on my prostrate to improve the the flow. It does leave you a bit tender and the results are not instantaneous but it is well worth the hassle. If any of you have the symptoms do yourself and your family a favour and get it checked out asap.

12. Also any fresh blood in urine or sperm get checked out.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Interesting use of the words "fresh" blood. Care to explain a bit further for those of us who don't know about medical things?

15. Fresh= just started. ie red or not coagulating

In urine or semen you see thin streaks/threads of red