• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Do You Do Any More Traning After You Passout

Unless you want to stay as a Pte/Rfn/Cfn etc, yes, with each level of promotion, there are courses to be done, so more training. Or did you just think that you walk out the most highly trained soldier to walk the planet after 24 weeks ?????

I takes at least a further two years under good officers and NCOs before you might properly be regarded as fully trained by which time you would have reached the end of your minimum engagement!

Basic training is simply what it says on the tin: Basic, it will ground you with the basic skills required for it to continue and develop!

sniper1990 said:
Hello Everyone
Im just wondering after you pass out from you 24 weeks traning do you do any more traning?
Thanks.
Of course not sniper, you are Arnie, Jean-Claude and Seagal all rolled into one, please feel free to go and solve every military conflict on your own...nice one fella

You forgot Sylvester Stallone, darth_fokker. Maybe even a little bit of Bruce Willis and a dash of Mark Walberg.

sniper1990 said:
naa i was hopeing there was more traning coz i dont wanna get sent to afgan or somewhere not noing everythink
Don't worry sunshine, there's always places for people like you on day time TV, you'll like Jerermy Kyle...

sniper1990 said:
naa i was hopeing there was more traning coz i dont wanna get sent to afgan or somewhere not noing everythink
What the PHUCK is that supposed to be, you ignorant chav minger...??

Congratulations - Of a sentence (and I use that term VERY loosely) containing 21 words, you have managed to spell 8 incorrectly....

sniper1990 said:
You may need a bit of training on your communication skills prior to sitting your EPC.

The_Hat said:
sniper1990 said:
You may need a bit of training on your communication skills prior to sitting your EPC.
Do you reckon he'll get that far???

darth_fokker said:
sniper1990 said:
Hello Everyone
Im just wondering after you pass out from you 24 weeks traning do you do any more traning?
Thanks.
Of course not sniper, you are Arnie, Jean-Claude and Seagal all rolled into one, please feel free to go and solve every military conflict on your own...nice one fella

True, but he is certainly not the Spellmeister!

Cable said:
You forgot Sylvester Stallone, darth_fokker. Maybe even a little bit of Bruce Willis and a dash of Mark Walberg.
WRONG the lot of you,
dont you see this is obviously

CHUCK NORRIS!!!
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

serriously though..do some reading up on the army.
everyone does 12 weeks basic training but the phase 2 training can vary due to the diffrent trades and the time it takes to do them.
and after that you will constantly do courses etc.

sniper1990 said:
your all c u n t s
sum 1 askes a question n u all give em s***
sum??? 1??? askes?? n??? u??? em???? is that Russian. God cannot wait to see your ops log. The British Army up until today did write in English i believe.

Of course you do training,what do you think they all do,go home and wait.

Look sniper, I am just back from the boozer, and, even, as an old 'un and in my semi-concious state, your questions & statements lead me to believe that you are (a) a wind-up merchant or (b) you are so dumb you don't deserve to live.
Whereas I think you are an (a) (I just can't believe anyone could be so stupid), but if it is (b) then, by the the one millionth chance in a 'stevohawkins', let me say that once you pass your basic you will be perfectly trained for immediate secondment tp MI5 or MI6. God knows they need more blokes like you. Once you pass basic you will know everything, just like they do. (By the way if you still want that 2/3 week break from basic speak to the RSM and I am sure he will approve it. He will also make sure no one nicks your gear.)
Alternatively, if you can make your spelling just a little bit worse, you stand a good chance of being seconded to the 'paras'.

sniper1990 said:
your all c u n t s
sum 1 askes a question n u all give em s***
Did mummy not show little snipes any love as a kid ??? I bet your dad did tho !!!!! Write in proper English, you cunt and you might stand a better chance of being taken seriously.

Seriously, words like sumfink and some1 or whatever, even if that is what you are used to when posting on internet forums make you sound like you have the intelligence of your average street scum chav which never goes down well on this forum.

If you are being serious and not a wind up merchant then yes, after your initial training you will have to do phase 2 training, the type of training and length depends on the regiment or corps you decide to serve in. Joining the band wagon for a second here and please prove me wrong but if you use words like 'sumfink' I am going to assume that you are joining the infantry.

As well as certain soldiering standards you will also be required to demonstrate certain intellectual standards before you are selected for promotion, particularly to full Cpl, using slang terms like that in an education exam will not help you at all.

Txt spk, 1337 sp33k and general laziness in spelling gives the impression of a lack of intelligence, whether this is true or not is not really relevant but is maybe something to consider.

Oh and one last thing

I really fcuking hope I haven't made any spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes in here cos then i luk liek a rite tawt innit braw?