Do you always get the job you want ?

If i walk in to the careers office and say all i want to join is the paras what will my responce be ?

im only really interested in the paras as its the biggest challange !

And what do you think my chances of starting training in the next couple months ???????

not sure why but my other post has been closed i think????????????????????????????????????????

Fuck me, I remember when the odd sock puppet would bring down the house amidst a flurry of rage and shaking fists.

Now when one pops up its like looking down the cereal aisle in ASDA at someone trying to explain to and placate the irate teenage Downie hanging off their arm that you 'can't have Co-co Pops for ya tea!', mildly interesting but not enough to stop you in your steps.

I think the problem is that the general quality of today's sockpuppet is very very low.

They're all the same person and that person needs to get himself a fucking dictionary.

If i walk in to the careers office and say all i want to join is the paras what will my responce be ?

im only really interested in the paras as its the biggest challange !

And what do you think my chances of starting training in the next couple months ???????

not sure why but my other post has been closed i think????????????????????????????????????????
No, the biggest challenge for you would be to learn to spell and use grammar. Fitness isn't a challenge at all.

Wah shield is deployed BTW!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

So you can spell degenerates but you struggle with the "challange" of spelling Response?

Very poor attempt. Go away and think about what you've done.

Ok room of clear degenerates (shame)

Did wonder when first looked on this page and as i thought full of silly little boys wee shame
The only wings you'll be getting will be your brown ones big lad

No.

I wanted to be a Gynaecologist, but they couldn't find an opening for me.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do you remember (back when ARRSE was funny) how Wedge and a very few others could keep us entertained for hour with sock-puppet wind ups?

Eeeee, them were the days!

Ok well as amusing as it would be to spend my night lowering myself to the undeveloped puerile conversation you boys put together you only have me a little longer as i have things to do so give it your best !

Ok well as amusing as it would be to spend my night lowering myself to the undeveloped puerile conversation you boys put together you only have me a little longer as i have things to do so give it your best !
Yes, that buckie won't drink itself will it, you jobless waster?

You walk into the Careers office with a smile and say, "I want to join the para's" the career officer then pulls a face, and you walk out with a blank look on your face and head to selection as a Driver in the RLC.

...but once you are in the Army you can retrade to virtually anything, your foot is in the door, as you have done the same as everyone else basic training.

I think zero hahah if you refer to my previous comment you will see i have already stated i am a top burner for one of the biggest demolition companys in europe also drive heavy duty plant and make a very nice wage and not to be full of myself but probably make more a week than most of you lot so that i do find funny keep it comming