Do Women rule the world

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Big_Floater, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents

don'r get me wrong.... I am not sexist.. but is the world not being a bit too PC when it comes to female interaction on all counts..

For example when did Battle star gallatica have female fighter pilots.. the seventeis didn't, And I did not know that SAS ops were female... Plus 90% of adverts are female related or make us poor males stupid... sorry but my wife knows less than a primary school A+ student..

Is it a ploy to turn us into submissive slaves

" Yes dear.. sorry dear.. what ever you say my honey pie"

Come on lads we are better than the so called Fairer sex
    sweet Jesus we are being dragged down to submissive fools.....Wear a leather gimp mask and be a bitch.... please lads what do you think because all I can see is PC Britainb is against us..... (PS OPEN SITE.. so be polite)
  2. Fight the power, Lets get down to the shops and buy all the stella
  3. What happened to all them lizard thingamajigs that were ruling the world?
  4. If it wasn't for the fact the human race would cease to exist without them,us blokes could get on with the serious things of life like footy,booze,rugby,booze,motorbikes etc.minus the earache, the all vision no sound,and the pmt.
  5. I have read through this thread, cos I have been married for 51 years and loved every minute of it, and this below even made my wife laugh

> Son asked his mother the following question:
    > 'Mom, why are wedding dresses white?' The mother looks at her son and replies:
    > 'Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure.'
    > The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.
    > 'Dad why are wedding dresses white?'
    > The father looks at his son in surprise and says:

> 'Son, all household appliances come in white.'
  6. Women don't rule the world...homosexuals do....
  7. How can you tell if your wife is dead?
    The sex is the same but the dishes pile up.

Why do men die before their wives?
    They want to.
  8. Of course we rule the world, its just that you men dont realise it.
    I mean, come on....but for women, there wouldn't be anyone left in the world to rule or be ruled :D
    Women know their places, and thats in charge :p
  9. Cor Smudge, i love it when you go all masterful.
    Now, wheres my bloody beer? And why is your pinny skewiffy? :lol:
  10. The one on the left is a bloke surely.
  11. You must know the score. Women will become more powerful as time goes on. So you know what they say don't you?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'me!
  12. If women truly ruled the world it'd be a lot more pink, with doilies and things. And you couldn't reverse it out of the garage without dinging it.

Rich white men rule the world. Same as always.
  13. Something tells me Smart, that you are converse with all things domestic, perhaps its the correct spelling or even the knowing what doilies are? :D
  14. shut up slut and suck me off