Do we need another 26 counties

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lance_corp_more_rant, Oct 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well it will give places for the troops to go as they withdraw from Germany ;-P :bom:

2. Tongue in cheek!

3. A fine bit of heckling. If only he could have followed it up by kneeing that useless hoor Lenihan in the nuts it would be perfect.

4. Might even resurrect some disbanded Rgts as well.

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

UDR? ;P :oops:

6. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

What it really means is that as usual one of the former "colonies" has made such a mess of it they want to get on the gravy train and help bleed Great Britain dry like the rest of the international spongers.

7. They can look for all those dead nuns in the Liffey.

8. That would give us 6 years to plan the centenary of the Easter Rising. Maybe use one of the new aircraft carriers to shell O'Connell Street, and then we can hang Gerry and Martin at Mountjoy. That sounds like a plan!

9. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Hell no, the tossers we have in Stormont can't even run six counties properly.

10. good fcuking luck with that

11. This story simply proves that old adage

"why are the Irish so stupid? .... So the English can understand them!"

Has the makings of a joke though.
    There were three politicians, an English Politician, Scottish Politician and an Irish Politician.
    Ted, the English Politician turns to the others and says "hey I am going to give away national sovereignty to Europe"
    Gordon, the Scottish Politician turns to the others and says, "Och that is nowt I am going to give away the Nation's fiscal future!"
    Mick, the Irish politician, is impressed. After a second he says "I am going to give moi nation to yews boiys!"

Baboom, tish.
    My coat, oh how kind!

12. ^^^Arf! Jolly good.