Do we do Burma?

Intervene if Burma blows up?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7010839.stm

If it all goes Pete Tong for the monks, do we do the Forgotten War Mk II?

Hot off the press tonight, America are moving for fresh sanctions, while the Generals who've had that country by the nuts for 40 years are ordering their soldiers to shave their heads so that they can do a nasty on the monks... last time it went down: 3000 to nil, on the death count.

Roll out the Anzacs, while we poke the South Africans to tag team against Doc Rob Nut-Job in Rhodesia? .... OR... do nowt, not or beef?

If we invade (hahahaha!) please will someone remind the int guys that the capital is now Naypyidaw so they need to head oooop north to get the chief bad guys!

DozyBint said:
If we invade (hahahaha!) please will someone remind the int guys that the capital is now Naypyidaw so they need to head oooop north to get the chief bad guys!
ROFL!!! Oh Dozy my sweets, first in there for command 'n control, top girl... X :D

Mr_Jones said:
I reckon the lesson from Iraqistan is to do one thing at a time.
Come on... It's the Anzacs turn ;)

They can turn up with a few tinny's 'n shrimps for the barby!

Mr_Jones said:
If it's the ANZACS, then yes why not--thought you meant the Brits. Those monks look like they might need some help if it gets shooty.
ANZACS = Brits oversea's... lucky cnuts.

Those monks do indeed need a hand if it all turns shirty.

In-Limbo said:
DozyBint said:
ROFL!!! Oh Dozy my sweets, first in there for command 'n control, top girl... X :D
I'll go with her to act as the forward movements party come force protection :thumleft:

If Dozy is going - it should be a good party. I'm off to the attic to find my jungle boots.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
The regime is only surviving due to support from the Chinese (who know a thing or two about running a repressive dictatorship) so we'd have to be prepared to deal with a large (possibly very, very large) number of chicom 'volunteers', much like we had to in Korea.

Time to buy up a good stock of AP mines, razor wire, napalm, and flechette rounds, methinks.

Do we have to get permission from the Yanks first and if so someone better show George Dubya where it is on the map.

Don't underestimate the power and abilities of the Monks - a couple of weeks ago, a bunch of government officials went to one of the Temples to apologise for using force in one of the earlier marches.

The monks invited them in, ushered them into a prayer room to properly host them..... Then locked the doors, and set fire to their vehicles. They let them out about 4 hours later after "the officials had had a suitable amount of time to reflect on their transgressions"

Dont fcuk with the monks....

Looks like the military screwed up with the petrol price rise. The question is will they clamp down again? The world is a different place to 1988 and a massacre is likely to have them indicted in the international court today.

Interesting times ahead.