Do they still issue birth control glasses?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Doc_Henry, Jul 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know? or have we followed in the yanks foot steps and started to issue something less toss?
  2. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Meaning what exactly?
  3. no they still make you look like jimmy neutron, but you get to choose from black or tortoishell
  4. Just had mine ordered for me!
  5. so no wearing of civvy ones when i attend depot?
  6. Of course you can wear your own, that question was nearly worthy of a proper sarcastic comment but i was staggered by the question itself.

It's Phase 1 training not Stalag Luft 7 ffs, we might make you do things you do not like doing and we expect you to be able to see what you are doing, unless you have no glasses at all (in which case you are going to be screwed when it comes to finding the Camp) then you will not be subjected to looking like Harry Potter's evil twin! :D

But the issue ones do come in handy if you are going on a fancy dress parade, and they are a good supplement to your spy uniform if you are going Int Corps :D
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

But I wasn't really reading it i was letching at the avatar. Dolly if thats your bum I really want to spank it. :wink:
  8. No, it's not. Her arse is the size of Wales. 8O

9. Your a big fat liar ethel you hom, and if thats what you thought then why were you beggin for a picture of it clad in RAF Blue??? :D
  10. I think "beggin" might be stretching it Dolly old girl; much like the way your humongous backside will stretch the materiel on your skirt (RAF Blue or otherwise) :)
  11. Ah denial, its a terrible thing.
  12. does anyone get to be the judge of this? :D
  13. Well there was enough arrsers man handling my derierre at the Army Navy Rugby ask one of them, perhaps not Mac as he is biased but Prince Albert may have noticed but I am not sure if he took his eyes off my chest for long enough.