Do they really exist?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_rigger, Dec 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone out there in ARRSEVILLE ever actually had a Blumpkin, or for that matter, any of the other mythically bizarre erotische acts (like tromboning) performed on them?
    Or are they just the wistful musings of two Tom's stagging on during exercise Lion Heart circa 1984, passing the hours with the famous, 'What would you do for a million quid?' Game?
  2. I don't like the sound of that one. It sounds a bit impractical. Surely the lateral pressure being applied by the Rifkinner to the Rifkinnee would cause the recipient to hose all over the back wall of the trap, as soon as he got the shocker. Unless you were using a jerry-built artificial cheek spreading device attached to the toilet roll holder on one side and the airwick on the other. This would ensure hands free splaying and concurrent todger control

Can you imagine the amount of Brownie points you would need to accrue to persuade a lady to give you a Blumpkin? It takes me a two years worth of guilt tripping and sulking just for her to let me give her the occasional kidney punch.
  3. Can you keep wood whilst laying cable?

Never given one but i did subject the other half to a reverse/partial Blumpkin during a drunken 69. :D

Got a sudden urge to trump, being a little worse for wear and considering he had his face well buried I thought he wouldn't notice. The startled "bunny caught in the headlights" look on his grid told me otherwise. :? :D

4. :lol: :lol: :lol:

grape or solid shot?