Do they put some thing in the drink?

did anyone els have the unfortunit expirience of not geting that o so trusted morning glory during basic training.

i had the grate fortun of being abel to do national service in the vaterland (thank you german goverment)

wilst serving in this proud nations armd force we wer told a lovely story about how they put a hormon cald hangulin into the bevrages to stop male arousle.

oviusaly this is compleat horsesh*t but i just thought it would be funny to hear you thougts on this mater.

FineX said:
did anyone els have the unfortunit expirience of not geting that o so trusted morning glory during basic training.

i had the grate fortun of being abel to do national service in the vaterland (thank you german goverment)

wilst serving in this proud nations armd force we wer told a lovely story about how they put a hormon cald hangulin into the bevrages to stop male arousle.

oviusaly this is compleat horsesh*t but i just thought it would be funny to hear you thougts on this mater.
Once again but in English please :lol:

the actual theory behnd this is that your body is not used to getting up so early in th ebloody morning so you dont get a pre breky.

beardo said:
Are you on about Bromine?? I have never woke up without a Good Salute from the little Fella!!!
bromide - I have seen discussion of this on some documentary or other..................... :?:

G

Goku

When I was on my two weeks TAF2 course in Pirbright I was convinced that they put something in my food.
For two weeks I couldn’t “stand to attention”, no matter how hard I tried. Every other chap on my course complained of the same problem.
We had a stunning 18yr old girl on our course who used to come into our room at night in nothing but a tiny see through nighty, she was the best proof that something funny had been slipped in out food, normally anything with tits and a pulse gets me going, with her it was a no show. :(

I heard about it in the Cook house years ago, I thought it was a wind up? True or not, it never worked, the countless times I stayed in my maggot that extra minute to avoid embarassment!!!

G

Goku

FunkyNewBlood said:
Goku said:
We had a stunning 18yr old girl on our course who used to come into our room at night in nothing but a tiny see through nighty
You jammy bas.tard! Please tell me she was DS!
No she was a recruit like me.
Very sexy, tight little arrse, perky tits, slim and fit. Half Philopeano and half English.
I was painful to see her walking round in a tiny silk nighty, a few of the other girls used to walk into out room in nightys as well but she was the fittest.
They used to tuck us in at night.
:D

Goku said:
FunkyNewBlood said:
Goku said:
We had a stunning 18yr old girl on our course who used to come into our room at night in nothing but a tiny see through nighty
You jammy bas.tard! Please tell me she was DS!
No she was a recruit like me.
Very sexy, tight little arrse, perky tits, slim and fit. Half Philopeano and half English.
I was painful to see her walking round in a tiny silk nighty, a few of the other girls used to walk into out room in nightys as well but she was the fittest.
They used to tuck us in at night.
:D
I never thought the writings of Goku would turn me on. Now I need to decide whether to have a w.ank in the office bog or wait till I get home and shag the missus? The bog has it.

Latest Threads