Do they have these shows in the UK?

A

Aleegee1698

FFS, do they have these fucking shows in the UK, "Farmer seeks Wife" or "Desperately seeking Daughter-in-law"?

Germany s taken the reason not to switch on your telly to a new level. Check out these fuckin Mongs (no wonder they re single), 6 weeks of pure romantic fingers down the throat.

Check out Uwe, a Pig-farmer (who d of thunked it?):

Bauer sucht Frau | Uwe - der sanfte Schweinebauer - RTL.de

I think he d get cunt-struck on any Sow. Any Arrseresses needing hitching, please apply.

Then we ve got this Cunt-struck Mong in "Desperately seeking Daughter-in-law", he d known her 2 weeks and managed to leave his seed in her (it) (Adolf Hitler was right):

Marco, der brave Niedersachse - RTL.de

I dunno, after watching this, lets just hope that the CERN in Switzerland does manage to create a Back-hole or Anti-matter, I volunteer to be sucked into it first.

Toodles

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Yes something very similar airs in East Anglia. Its called Brother seeks Sister. Its a spin-off of another hugely successful show called Father seeks Daughter who seeks Mother who seeks Son.

M

Mark The Convict

There is, I am told*, at least one similar program here called 'Farmer Wants A Wife' or some such. A TV reviewer promptly renamed it 'Hick Wants A Cook', which is much closer to the truth. If there was more of that sort of thing, perhaps less of this brain-pureeing tripe would be inflicted on us.

*I don't watch TV, largely because of dross like this.

D

Deleted 20555

On the odd times I've been in Germany the TV is indeed very very strange - but hey just get Torrent and d/l what takes your fancy - atm I am following Walking Dead Season 2 - first episode in the states 12 hours ago, Terra Nova, Boardwalk Empire Season 2 and Sons of Anrchy Season 4.

A

Aleegee1698

Just be grateful you dont get Jeremy fcuking Kyle! Still got tutti Frutti to look forward to?
I was subjected to Jeremy on a 2 yr "posting" to the UK, and that Black-hole didnt evolve then............

Tutti-frutti is no longer in the Wank-bank, I think the interweb has superseded womens nipples cloaked with a fruity sticker

Oh well

'minds me of a great line from a contract shepherd on telly a few years ago " I was missing a lot of business because I was not there to answer the phone, thought I'd have to get married - but I bought an answerphone instead."

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm thinking of pitching Pikey seeks lay bye to Ch 5
I've already got Basildon Council to sponser it.

A

Aleegee1698

I fuckin knew it, you twisted pig fucker..........Oh hang on, wrong thread :)

You owe me moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You need to get out more, maybe if I actually did give you that tenner back you could fool your missus into "you taking the dog for a drag"

But I fear you would spend the tenner on Aldi Speshul Broo and beat the wife again, so you re not getting the tenner back.......................

Of the two examples of German TV Lonely Hearts programming posted I can't make up my mind as to which is the most nausea inducing - the pig farmer with the bad teeth or the turtle fancier with bad intent. Somebody should let Sluggy know that these guys are calling for her. (I'd steer her away from the guy with the turtle fetish though. You never know what he would do to a stinking yellow dog with a glass eye.)

Uwethepigfarmer.jpg Germanturtlefancier.jpg

You need to get out more, maybe if I actually did give you that tenner back you could fool your missus into "you taking the dog for a drag"

But I fear you would spend the tenner on Aldi Speshul Broo and beat the wife again, so you re not getting the tenner back.......................
How did you know the dog was legless? You stalking me or summat. And I NEVER drink Aldi speshul brew, only meths. Beat the wife, have you seen the size of the fucker!!!!!!

A

Aleegee1698

Of the two examples of German TV Lonely Hearts programming posted I can't make up my mind as to which is the most nausea inducing - the pig farmer with the bad teeth or the turtle fancier with bad intent. Somebody should let Sluggy know that these guys are calling for her. (I'd steer her away from the guy with the turtle fetish though. You never know what he would do to a stinking yellow dog with a glass eye.)

View attachment 52984 View attachment 52985
"The Pig-farmer with the bad teeth", is there not a more significant feature that appeals to you than his dentistry? Look at that fucking Spud of a nose ffs! It makes 1/3rd of his boat!

A bonus for clitoral stimulation I suppose for any pig that may have the misfortune to encounter him.

G

goatrutar

View attachment 52984 View attachment 52985
Bloke on the left came straight from " deliverance". Bloke on the right looks like the next Josef Fritzl.

TV blows chunks, I on the other hand if I do have to watch it's the Australian Broadcasting Commision (ABC), a cultural icon because it dishes up chicks of such ilk

100337-leigh-sales.jpg virginia.jpg

No, don't see those....instead from what I see we get endless yank drivel such as CSI, The Office (Yank version), The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, House etc etc shite etc etc and thats just on beefers!

Here in the US we have a lot of truly dreadful "reality shows" Talent shows, dancing contests, "Biggest Losers" which is a contest for fat people to lose weight. Horrible shows. Worst is a show starring a transplanted Brit named Jerry Spinger. The eponymous show features different theses every day: one day guys who have had affairs with their mother in law, stepmothers in love with stepsons.

I never watch these shows but a few years ago was in a rehab hospital and had a roommate who loved Jerry Springer. I knew i would be out soon and the roommate was a partial quadraplegic so I didn't have the heart to tell him to change the fuckin channel. Most of the UK shows than come over here are pretty good (Foyle's War, Inspector Lewis...)

Here in the US we have a lot of truly dreadful "reality shows" Talent shows, dancing contests............................................
They are advertising a new "reality" show ATM. It's called "Signed By Katie (Price)". It appears that KP and a couple of other "experts" will be looking for new talent????
It will appeal to those who like programmes that challenge the intellect.