Do these wimmin never look in a mirror?

Gunner82

War Hero
Three days back from sunny Riyadh and the boss sends me off to the shops with a list, which would have filled a 20ft container due to road works Asda in Corby was the most easily accessible emporium. The store seemed to be populated with females weighting in excess of 18 stone wearing the legging style shorts with what I think is called a crop top with body art of the home made variety however they had rolls of fat bulging over the waist bands in one case the flab was at crutch level. Do these horrible specimens not look in a mirror?

Road works or not I am going to Waitrose it may be more expensive but worth every penny to avoid this hideous sight.

D

Djelli Beybii

There are some real horrors where I live..one who is about 18st and insists on dressing in skin tight day glo clothing.
Another, who to be fair, has a really nice figure, but wears next to nothing and looks like she has been tango'd with the amount of fake tan she has on.

If the two could be genetically spliced, it would create the worlds largest Spacehopper.

roninxix

War Hero
The two areas where you went wrong are, firstly, you went to Asda and, secondly, in Corby which is where the UKs' detritus settles. Horrible place, even worse than Hartlepool.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
saw those shorts and top combo yesterday - jogging past and wrapped around some rather tasty young ladies.

I've missed york in summer :)

Bloody Hell!! Worse than Hartlepool?

sent from No.1 mortar pit using batco

Saw one last week, delivering her sprog to school......,..

Jack Daniels vest, then ink everywhere.

Tatts can look good in moderation, especially tasteful ones, but adding 5 kilos to your bodyweight in ink........

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, best romantic exchange I ever saw in a Boro nightclub... a Hartlepudlian lass (with a monobrow) chatting up a mate...

'Will yu go out with uz?'
'No, love.'
'Or, go on.'
'No, love.'
'Go on.'
'No, love.'
'Go, on.'
'No, love.'
'Why not?'
'Because I've got a girlfriend.'
'Or, fuck 'eroff and come out with me...'

I wept at the... beauty.

I stopped reading at Corby & Asda...what do you expect?

That said, was in Hyde park this weekend, and, boy there really were a lot of fat youngsters...this obesity epidemic thing is for real...Maybe it wasn't such a good idea selling off playing fields and getting rid of compulsory sport after all...

Anybody been to Peterlee recently? It will make youonder the theory of evolution.

I stopped reading at Corby & Asda...what do you expect?

That said, was in Hyde park this weekend, and, boy there really were a lot of fat youngsters...this obesity epidemic thing is for real...Maybe it wasn't such a good idea selling off playing fields and getting rid of compulsory sport after all...
Trips into London make me glad that at our kids school they do PE three time a week and there are very few kids not in either a school sports team or local team.

Theres a couple of bloaters mind but only a couple

Bloody Hell!! Worse than Hartlepool?

sent from No.1 mortar pit using batco
AAaaaaaarggghhh NO! Memories of monkey hangers and living in the Seaton Hotel in Seaton Carew. I need to go for counselling now. :eek:

There's been a lot of complaints from some Waitrose customers that giving away free coffees to card holders is bringing in a lot of riff raff just for the free drink. Judging by some of them they also sell a ton of scran to go with the free coffee.

Drove past a couple of middle aged, fat, badly dressed women the other day. At least I think they were women.

Me to son "what was that?"

Son "they could be British"

Me "what do you mean?"

Son "overweight and badly dressed; you can always tell the British when we go on holiday, they are the fat ones who wear garish clothes that show too much and they are loud because they have been drinking"

Me "um you have a point ..."

Rhondda Valley .... enough said.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Ah, best romantic exchange I ever saw in a Boro nightclub... a Hartlepudlian lass (with a monobrow) chatting up a mate...

'Will yu go out with uz?'
'No, love.'
'Or, go on.'
'No, love.'
'Go on.'
'No, love.'
'Go, on.'
'No, love.'
'Why not?'
'Because I've got a girlfriend.'
'Or, **** 'eroff and come out with me...'

I wept at the... beauty.
Poor drills...the stock answer is:

"Let me kick your back doors in in the bin area while I think about it!"

Have to say that of all of the most hideous examples of obesity that I've seen in this country, the worse examples always seem to be from the midlands.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The missus whisked me away to Venice a month or two back. Sitting in cafes and squares, watching the world go by and people-watching, it's easy to spot the Brits. We give the Americans a good run, sorry waddle, for their money these days.

And yet (someone'll be along with stats to prove me wrong, I'm sure), the rest of Europe doesn't seem to be ballooning in the same way.

Perhaps, once politicians and those in public health have stopped dreaming up excuses, a significant rump (see what I did there?) of the population need to accept that they're a bunch of idle, fat (unts who eat too much of the wrong stuff.

...and that the solution is to go to the gym, not spray-paint yourself orange or get gash tattoos. Because it's remarkable how much 'self-expression' and 'wanting to be different and me' involves suntan parlours, nail bars and Greggs.

The fat (unts.

Have to say that of all of the most hideous examples of obesity that I've seen in this country, the worse examples always seem to be from the midlands.

Like this one?

10468075_10152323289781107_2730382951066130155_n.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iWhitelisted Fill Your Boots 11
The_Unstoppable Juniors 11
N Juniors 9

Latest Threads