Do The Kings Troop need to GO

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by trailape, May 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. NO..... need to send the bints and dross somewhere!!

2. i agree SS lets keep em, just don't send any real soldiers there!! All the girls who are there should stay and stop coming to our fcuking units cos they are sh*te

3. Fcuk me!! A thread and posts that I'm actually in agreement with!

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just jump and give us all peace!

5. Do I detect some animosity in yout tone old man? Or is it the fact we'd like to see an end to Kings troop? Your lass doesn't look like Shergar does she? More teeth than a dolphin?

6. That depends..... if you ask nicely shell take them out first... hate to get the banjo string caught..

7. If you agree DB must be complete arrse please take Auld_Yin's advice and do the world a favour.....don't attach your static line.

8. We don't attach them any more - PJI's do! See you learn something everyday!

Cornish or beef and mushroom slice fatty?

9. He's on a diet at the moment....i take it you havent jumped for a while then? Because if you had your PJIs would of been so bored by you that even they would "forget" to attach your static line! Now get back into the NAFFI and start ******** yannie and her family...You know you wanna!!

10. Lets get rid of all small units/dets that put the military in the public eye.
    Lets ditch the Stagging on at Buck house and Horse guards pde, Quit flying and marching in the Queens colour Sqn. Dispand all mobile recruiting teams. Deny the White (cock) Helmets their POL allowance. RTU all the Freefall display teams. Save Millions of pounds in the process and just work for a living. Sounds good to me.

SK

11. Does that include the RGJ? As i do believe (old subject i know) that it was they who changed the publics view on what a "shovel recce" means!!!!

12. YES!!!
    YES!!!
    TAKE THEM FROM OUR SIGHT!!!
    PUT THEM TO SWORD...SPARE NOT ONE..KILL THEM ALL!!!
    DO NOT ALLOW A SINGLE ONE TO ESCAPE!!!
    LEST THEIR EVIL PROPIGATE!!!

13. ok, so they are good for the jo public tourists etc...and for state panash and traditions, but do they have to be classed as a regular unit?

When you get some one in to your unit from THE TROOP...you basicly have to start from scatch with them(same could be said about the crows fresh from training).
    Have you ever been to the troop, the BDR`s are treated like gods, some have never been out the troop and if they did they would suffer in a real unit...there is sooooooo much in bread shaging going on that im suprised there are people still married!

As for "WE ARE THE MOST SENIOR UNIT IN THE ARMY" no, they are the cerimonial troop for the ROYAL ARTILLERY there are many more senior btys, units with battle houners.....

Im not bitter with THE TROOP.....but they just fick me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Do they have no operational role then?