Do the french have bigger bollox than the english?

There is a difference between nut sack carrying capacity and fcuking idiocy. I'm gutted that wasn't on something like Ogorish or whatever it is: Having watched him plummet to his Concrete grave.

T

trowel

Did that 35 years ago. My brother still does. We are English/Scotish nobbers. What breed of dipstick are you, to assume that we Brits cant beat Frogs at any kind of lunacy?

Blue_On_You said:
I sat through 2:24 of shite french music and not one of them fell off. Robbed.
The lyrics of that song were fairly amusing!

It was pretty halucinant comme meme. J'ai eu la vertige en regardant ce clip, ça se voit que les français ont les couilles des éléphants et que vous avez les cacahuetes d'un souris chinois!

T

trowel

Scottish. Fag in one hand, Polski beer in other, makes keyboard awkward. OH, Brit fag, as opposed to Yank fag.

sandmanfez said:
The_Cheat said:
sandmanfez said:
If its big bollocks you want, check out this fella.......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t4034t169zE
That fella's big balls got him killed in the end... Google him.

T C
I know, I'd have included a "RIP fella!" but those sort of posts make me gag.
"Big Balls" and "gag" in the same paragraph? Is there something you aren't telling us Fez? Go on, come out of the closet, you hermer.

have a look on the 28dayslater urban exploration site. Just as mad,but British. Though they do have an unhealthy obsession with drains and ROC posts

28 days later - Urban Exploration forum CLICKY
They must be off their heads. The Freshwater, IoW site that they're on about was dangerous years back and looks a thousand times worse now.