Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Something Positive About Tony Bliar

Johnny_Norfolk

Old-Salt
Being of the older generation I remember what a mess the last labour lot made of the country. Regreably a whole new generation is learning the hard way. They had no idea then and they have no idea now, and remember spin = lies.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Lord Levy has just been arrested on a charge of pervertin the course of justice. He needs some soap too.

Is there a charge of perverting the course of democracy?

gennithmedic

War Hero
The honours are Bliars gift. Why go for the monkey when the organ grinder needs abuse? Seriously, Levy could offer himself as a sacrificial goat, whilst Bliar signs the country over to the EU constitution. Soap the commie traitor!

offog

LE
Rather than deal with him why not we join the labour party and when they have the internal election we all vote for the other guy. :D

gennithmedic

War Hero
Steady on Offog. One has standards, don't yer know. I'd rather join a badger baiting club than join a political party!
Also the soap thing is easier, cheaper and funnier.
If we can get enough soap on a rope into No 10, some newsreader is going to have explain what it all means. Whilst keeping a straight face and not mentioning buggery! Priceless!

spike7451

RIP
RIP

gennithmedic

War Hero
"Lord Cashpoint" Bliar etc. It's the mind-numbing, drooling banality and pointlessness of these people that grips me.
I don't mind corruption, if the person doing it is good at his job and a true leader of men. But to get stiffed by these freaks is nauseating.
I'm off to post more soap on a rope to Bliar. I think there are some very excited bad men waiting in the showers...

gennithmedic

War Hero
The Lord works in mysterious ways. Last week Bliar was forcing the church adoption agencies to take homosexuals. This week Bliar has slipped ever closer to those showers!
As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
SEND THOSE SOAPS ON A ROPE!

Tazzers

War Hero
Chap you really are going to have to do something about that avatar, its very distracting. I haven't even read your post yet. :cyclopsani:

booty_cadet

Old-Salt
gennithmedic said:
The thinking being that he wouldn't drop the soap and have to bend over in the prison showers- ouch!

I think I'll just send him soap...