Do Something Positive About Tony Bliar

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by gennithmedic, Jan 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Things are not looking good for the Great Helmsman.
    Traditionally, when a criminal looks likely to be sent to prison, his "friends" would give him a Soap on a Rope present. The thinking being that he wouldn't drop the soap and have to bend over in the prison showers- ouch!
    If every ARRSEr sent Bliar a soap on a rope it would be hugely embarrassing for him- and bllody funny.
    They're cheap, see Amazon, Ebay etc.
    Bliars address;
    10 Downing Street, London, SW1A 2AA
    020 7925 0918
    tony-blair@prime-minister.co.uk
    All above addresses etc lifted from non restricted Govt website.
    STOP WHINING, AND DO SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT THE LIZARD.

2. waste soap on HIM , just send the rope...... you know what with.
    WW

3. Where can I sign a rifle and ten rounds out on a saturday night though?

4. Ten rounds !!!

WW

5. I get over excited sometimes. Plus Prescott, Hoon and Brown might be wandering about in the same area.

6. Threatening to unzip Bliar with a rifle and ten is unproductive. Soap on a Rope is a symbolic gift to the politician who promised to clean up parliament. Politician cleanse thyself. etc The rope bit can symbolise Saddam and the whole Iraq thing.
    Bliar has the media in his pocket. No matter how awful things get he can rely on the BBC to cover him. The only thing which could damage him is a large grassroots protest. No politician can survive being laughed at.
    Send that Soap!

7. Registering as a service voter in Brown’s constituency would be very effective.

8. You got me ther Offog. How would it work?

9. Another rock and roll Saturday night for you then!

10. 'd love to, but people might get a bit upset if I slotted him. :biggrin:

11. Wheelchair was right, 10 rounds needed - at least. He forgot the oiliest, slimiest git of the lot Hain. Hewitt (Labour's Virginia Bottomley) also gets it.
    I will send a rope soap, I think that is a great idea.

12. So from the PDF, what would be needed would be a few obliging Matelots in Rosyth to sign a few thousand forms saying that they would be happy to let all their mates in the Andrew, and the sum total of the Army and the Royal Air Force, kip on their sofas for a bit.

Interesting... v. interesting ;)

I think I can smell the stench of faecal matter wafting under the door of No.11 as I type.

13. If any ARRSEr can find a mega cheap, or just very good, site for buying the soap on a rope, please post it here.
    They've tried reason, argument and appealing to Bliar's sense of decency to get the wretch to go.
    Now let's try public derision and humiliation.