DO RECRUITS WEAR NAME TAGE

Hi could anyone tell me if recruits in basic wear name tags. Reason why I ask this is because im transfering from the TA to the regs in a week and starting my basic however i currnetly have name tags on all my combat 95's

My Crows don't but I did through Sandhurst.

Wait until you get there and I'm sure your friendly Sect Comd/Pl Sgt will gently guide you with regards your order of dress!

No mate crow do not wear name tags and if you have yours on it will only single you out for Ridicule and unwanted attention trust me

Nar they've set an 1157 form up there, hopefully I will get issued new.

exchange everything and look as crowish till mid course then shinout and as your army number will single you get a story off i joined ta and quit to prevent extra attention as you will end up being the example and it will become a living hell being givin CPL's pet

al_5780 said:
exchange everything and look as crowish till mid course then shinout and as your army number will single you get a story off i joined ta and quit to prevent extra attention as you will end up being the example and it will become a living hell being givin CPL's pet
Strewth! Burst transmission enabled post!