Do One You Deaf Slags

I just sat down to catch up on a program I missed and some fat bird in the corner of the screen has fucked it up by waving her arms about like a bookie at the races.

I'm all for equal opportunities - so long as you can hear or see. TV aint for mongs.

Harsh but true.

headgash said:
So true, if they weren't so goppin n nekid instead it wouldn't be so bad.
I could live with a nekid wench in the corner of the screen. It's all about presentation or summat.

there's a couple of big t!tted ones if you keep watching

personally if I was going for a differentially abled bit of skirt it would be that proper spazzer who is a comedian and "actress" although she's a bit of a one trick pony

thegimp said:
there's a couple of big t!tted ones if you keep watching

personally if I was going for a differentially abled bit of skirt it would be that proper spazzer who is a comedian and "actress" although she's a bit of a one trick pony
It hardly matters if that trick is sucking a housebrick through a garden hose.

I like watching them on current affairs programmes, and waiting for the word 'POLICEMAN' to be used. Watch out for it, and you'll see what I mean.

Or stop complaining and learn the language. :wink:

Attachments

Track_Link said:
I just sat down to catch up on a program I missed and some fat bird in the corner of the screen has fucked it up by waving her arms about like a bookie at the races.

I'm all for equal opportunities - so long as you can hear or see. TV aint for mongs.

Harsh but true.
You were watching the Hollyoaks Sunday Omnibus and I claim my fiver.

BrunoNoMedals said:
Track_Link said:

Harsh but true.
Track watches the Onmibus with tissues at the ready and kecks at half mast.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Track_Link said:

Harsh but true.
Track watches the Onmibus with tissues at the ready and kecks at half mast.
So do I, and I've not once noticed a fat bird doing sign in the corner! He must be a bit special.