Do not panic, there is no crisis...

... but:

BEIGE LIST 07 MK 2 REQUIREMENT

In Sep 04 the ROCC Programme Board (ROCC PB) issued direction that all non-AJD qualified captains eligible for Beige List 07 were to complete MK2 by Oct 06 . DITrg(A) research regarding the eligible field of officers has found that to date, only 6% have completed MK2 and there are a number who have not yet registered.
Nope, there definitely isn't a crisis.

No, this is not correct - it's ALL officers eligible for the beige list whether they have done AJD or not. AJD is no defense against MK2.

Lasalle said:
No, this is not correct - it's ALL officers eligible for the beige list whether they have done AJD or not. AJD is no defense against MK2.
This is not what I get told whenever I try to register for it online... 'AJD passed officers do not appear on the registration lists'.

I wonder whether or not they have worked out the % of guys/gals that are hoping to attend ICSC(L) this year that have passed. More controversial still?

dpm

Lasalle said:
Aah this is the rub... no need for them to do MK2 for promotion but must do it for ICSC(L)!

DPM said:
I wonder whether or not they have worked out the % of guys/gals that are hoping to attend ICSC(L) this year that have passed. More controversial still?
Guilty as charged!