• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Do not launch rockets from your arrse cheeks

That trailer trash looking bloke in the background has the epitome of the smug "this is all going to go t1ts up, but I'm p1ssed and i'm not the one who'll need medical treatment" look on his face

Brilliant :D Glad to see someone having a worse day than me. You just can't beat alcohol and creativity. I wonder if this started with, 'Hey guys, what if......'

Mullet_Hunter said:
Brilliant :D Glad to see someone having a worse day than me. You just can't beat alcohol and creativity. I wonder if this started with, 'Hey guys, what if......'
What if i stuck a rocket up my arrse and lit it?

What the hell did he expect :?

Quality candidate for a Darwin award.

Boney

These Germans certainly know how to celebrate.Mind you the only person I've known to introduce pyrotechnic devices intentionally to his nether regions was a member of 1/51 Highland

Latest Threads