Do kids know...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by heard_it_all_before, Apr 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was sat in the shop watching the world go by when I had the thought, are kids aware if their mum is a MILF or a Munter..?
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I know they know when I am about to get my end away! Ignorant little bastards, why can't they sleep?
  3. I fancy my mum but I would'nt really call her a milf.
  4. I was always pretty aware that my mum is munter to the core.
  5. I guess it depends on the age of the kids, young ones would probably have no idea but when, boys especially, start taking an interest in the opposite sex they might become aware especially if one of their mates says "cor I'd give one to your mum, she's hot"! or possibly the opposite! :)
  6. The look of complete astonishment, followed by a sort of "ewww" look that my mate gave me when I told him I wouldn't mind a go on his mum (we were about 15 at the time) makes me think that most kids are unaware.

Either that or my memory is playing tricks and she was a total gopper.
  7. Or he was surprised you hadn't already been there, like he had with your Mum. :wink:
  8. My mates mum is a total MILF and we never let him forget it, then again one cheery Remembrance Sunday in the mess i found out that a lot of my mates think the same of mine.

9. I think I must have been about 14 or 15 when I began to realise that my Aunty Beryl was a lot more interesting than Airfix aeroplanes.
  10. Late developer, I was 13 when I realised your Aunty Beryl needed a good seeing too. :)
  11. She was very good at taking young boys in hand, wasn't she?
  12. Kids aren't aware no. until they grow into teenagers and their male friends start making comments. They're unaware of GILFS also. lol
  13. Aaaahhhhhhhh Stifflers (wolfies) Mom. You should be grateful, look at all the instant uncles you could of had.