Do I work with nutters?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by walt_of_the_walts, Nov 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I love my job sometimes, but I worry about my co-workers and their access to sharp things.

I opened and found this in my e-mail this morning.

Subject: Abuse of toilet facilities

Dear All

Last night excrement was discovered on the floor of the gents toilets again. This latest episode brings the total to 6 times in the past 2 months that the cleaners have had to clear up excrement from the floor of our various toilet facilities. It is not their job to do this, it’s bad enough that they clean up after us in the kitchen.*

This is obviously not an “accident”, totally unacceptable and I would urge whoever is responsible to stop and think of your colleagues.

If you have personal issues either at home or in the work place then please contact your manager, the pastoral team or you can contact ***, the Employee Assistance Programme on 0800 *** **** in complete confidence.

Regards
    S*****

*My comment: Cleaners cleaning up! Oh the Outrage! An abuse of their human rights surely!

2. Nutters? I think not. A cnut or small collection of cnuts? Most certainly.

3. Don't come on here trying to create an alibi for your own deeds,

or are you trying to get me to accuse you of being the midnight crapper so you can be a pervy poo walt?

4. I think the email speaks for itself.

5. It's you isn’t it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I remember back at school I used to think our bogs were pretty minging - until I heard the Head ranting in an assembly about the state of the girls'. Apparently they were smearing poo everywhere, graffitiing with it and allsorts.

Dirty slags.

7. WoftW. We know it's you. Is this some form of confessional?

8. You don't work with nutters, just disgusting civvy types. We had instances of poo being left on the toilet seats. This was in a very large building in Millbank, where everyone is supposed to be vetted!

9. who's been shitting in the kitchen??

10. Midnight? I'm never here after 1500.

The Prime Minister's Office at 10 Downing Street recently acknowledged that they receive an average of 2 parcels of human excrement a week.

What I want to know is who is sending the other one?

11. Same situation here. CRB and CTC. Some are DV too.

12. I couldn't possibly comment, and its dog poo anyway....

13. You don't know you're born!
    Waking up to find that someones curled one out on your chest, and stuck your toothbrush into it like an improvised 99, is when you know you work with nutters/cunts.

14. Some fat b*stards are struggling to get it down the hole - if it's down the back behind the bowl you're looking at the Disability Discrimination Act for even drawing attention to it.

Incidentally, I work with people that never stop stuffing egg banjos and sliced sausage into their faces - sh*t out of water always smells, but jesus, a fat boy putting essence of lorne down the back of the porcelian when you are trying to take a whizz...FFS, I can hold my breath right through to the end of hand dryer.

15. The dirty protest did f*ck all good for Bobby Sands so i see no reason why it should for these chiselling tw@ts! Frankly once i've crimped one off, the last thing i want to do is pick it up and smear it everywhere, i'd rather just leave it as a danger to shipping.