Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Do i sell my story?.....

Ok mate , good idea ...hmmm hang on...........

Misses blames me......misses dumps me.......NO MORE MISSES ..ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED, and money in back pocket to wazz up the wall...

I can kill 2 birds with one stone...

happy days.

ex_sigs said:

Misses blames me......misses dumps me.......NO MORE MISSES ..ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED, and money in back pocket to wazz up the wall...

happy days.

thats a right touch!!!!

putteesinmyhands said:
Hold on!

If you sell the story, your missus will find out. Your missus will tell her best mate. Her best mate will tell her boyfriend. The boyfriend will fret that he may lose the chance to appear on the programme. He will be pi$$ed off with his girlfriend and jack her. She will blame your missus and have nothing to do with her. Your missus will blame you for breaking up the friendship. You will end up getting divorced. The money that you got from the Scum will end up in the lawyers pockets.

It's safer if the story is divulged by somebody you don't know. You don't know me, so PM me with the details and I'll save you a lot of grief. ;)

and of cause he will do this for nothing as puttee is a decent chap..... or will he skimm off a few sheckles for the favour????

ex_sigs said:

happy days.

You can then sell your new story 'how a national newspaper story made me single' to all those take a break (type magazines, even more money, then sell them the 'how my life changed following appearing in (insert name of boring girls magazine here)' and yet again, more money AND your ex gets her nose rubbed in it again!

pomps said:
putteesinmyhands said:
Hold on!

If you sell the story, your missus will find out. Your missus will tell her best mate. Her best mate will tell her boyfriend. The boyfriend will fret that he may lose the chance to appear on the programme. He will be pi$$ed off with his girlfriend and jack her. She will blame your missus and have nothing to do with her. Your missus will blame you for breaking up the friendship. You will end up getting divorced. The money that you got from the Scum will end up in the lawyers pockets.

It's safer if the story is divulged by somebody you don't know. You don't know me, so PM me with the details and I'll save you a lot of grief. ;)

and of cause he will do this for nothing as puttee is a decent chap..... or will he skimm off a few sheckles for the favour????

You misunderstand - I was not thinking of any financial transaction between ex_sigs and myself. I'd do it out of the good of my heart. Just to reiterate, there'd be no money passing either way between us. ;)

Capt_Cuddlebunny said:
g2_loony_bin said:
ex_sigs said:
Love to give you an exclusive but my wallet is telling me different.

besides which, Capt cuddlebunny may run to the scum and sell it before they see it on here...!

Because Cuddlefcuk is a git!

Don't worry Sweetheart, you'll lose that anger once the gender reassignment op goes through, just hope the site has G2 Loopy Bint as a name for you!

I don't want to know about your personal life you sh1t shovelling mong! Capt Cuddlefcuk can fcuk off!

ex_sigs said:
My misses best mates boyfriend ..( with me so far) is a celeb. He has been picked to go on celebrity love island, but the press dont know yet.

Question is, do i ring the Scum and sell my soul and pics?

No that is sick , you dont use people to gain attention and money for your self . :cry:

doctrine said:
ex_sigs said:
My misses best mates boyfriend ..( with me so far) is a celeb. He has been picked to go on celebrity love island, but the press dont know yet.

Question is, do i ring the Scum and sell my soul and pics?

No that is sick , you dont use people to gain attention and money for your self . :cry:

You know what's sick? Pretending to have cancer.

Before anyone else says it, fcuk off you cnut.

To remain on thread: What the hell are you doing letting someone you know vaguely, go on Love Island? Knock the poof out, then sell that story to the paper :wink: .

Ex Sigs, I can help. PM the details to me, I'll read and advise you whether you've got a good story or not. If you don't hear from me within 6 months then presume the story was a bad'un. And don't buy any newspapers during that time.

If you can make some money, make some money, and well, risk the loss of friends or what ever, but either which way, you decided, but i would take the money