Do i have the right to give him a good hiding??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by El_Burno, Mar 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello all, i split with my girlfriend just under 2 months ago, and now a guy that i considered a good mate is trying to worm his way in and is going to be successful by the looks of it. he is normal pally with me but ive noticed him on the sly. said bloke is renowned for being able to get who he wants (is a Christian blah blah but a fcuking dark horse). am i being old fashioned or are a few of the unwritten rules being broken here? some mates reckon i should pan him in for being a sly, two faced bar steward. i though id ask my fellow arrsers..................

2. Hmm, I thought the rules were, you had to ask permission to shag a mates ex?

3. hmmm id be more concerned with you, given your current location!!!

4. Revenge is a dish best served cold El_Burno

5. Never lose a mate over a bird!

He may actually quite like her, and if so good on him! Have a chat with him about his intentions, tell him you still like the girl and are not keen on someone messing her around!

If he reacts well to this and stops trying to biff her in front of you, he is a good mate! If he ups the ante then fill your boots!

6. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Or on the other hand, you split months ago. Not really an awful lot to do with you any more to be honest. however, if the split was not your choice and still a bit raw, i would say he is being unfair if a true "mate".

7. Find out if he tryed to get into her while you were going out with her and if he did....beat the utter living crap out of him.

8. Sell him some condoms, BUT ... charge him 50p more! Result!

9. Cut her head off and post it to him in a box.

Must take pills, need sleep...

10. i like(d?) her a hell of a lot mate, everyone could see it, but he is well known for chatting all the fitties up at the same time etc etc, sure i dont to carry on....

sound advice there from an old adage

just under 2 months

this is what im now thinking, hes a sly fcuker and wouldnt put anyhting past him, hes the sort of one that chips away consistenlty if ya know what i mean, i had suspicions a while back anyway 5.56

11. Suppose it depends on how good a mate you consider him to be.

12. If it makes you feel better he will probably give her better orgasms and make her climax more easily and quicker.

He sounds like a decent guy waiting for you two to end before he nailed her, unless of course you were inadvertantly tasting his seed from her tuna tube.

If he is smooth he might even give her anal, first night.

13. 'Pricked' first, of course.

14. Well, no need to ask the question about who dumped whom.

Never mind, mate. Have a bit of a cry and a diddle and then invite your real mates round for an evening of Sex and the City DVDs, painting each others' toenails and getting pissed on Cosmopolitans as you all try to determine which of you is a Carrie/Charlotte/Miranda/Samantha.

15. Would you sha g his ex and would it bother you?
    If she's looking for more c ock does it matter who's c ock it is as she's going to get some ones no matter what