• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Do i have the right to give him a good hiding??

hello all, i split with my girlfriend just under 2 months ago, and now a guy that i considered a good mate is trying to worm his way in and is going to be successful by the looks of it. he is normal pally with me but ive noticed him on the sly. said bloke is renowned for being able to get who he wants (is a Christian blah blah but a fcuking dark horse). am i being old fashioned or are a few of the unwritten rules being broken here? some mates reckon i should pan him in for being a sly, two faced bar steward. i though id ask my fellow arrsers..................

Hmm, I thought the rules were, you had to ask permission to shag a mates ex?

Revenge is a dish best served cold El_Burno

El_Burno said:
hello all, i split with my girlfriend just under 2 months ago, and now a guy that i considered a good mate is trying to worm his way in and is going to be successful by the looks of it. he is normal pally with me but ive noticed him on the sly. said bloke is renowned for being able to get who he wants (is a Christian blah blah but a fcuking dark horse). am i being old fashioned or are a few of the unwritten rules being broken here? some mates reckon i should pan him in for being a sly, two faced bar steward. i though id ask my fellow arrsers..................
Never lose a mate over a bird!

He may actually quite like her, and if so good on him! Have a chat with him about his intentions, tell him you still like the girl and are not keen on someone messing her around!

If he reacts well to this and stops trying to biff her in front of you, he is a good mate! If he ups the ante then fill your boots!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Or on the other hand, you split months ago. Not really an awful lot to do with you any more to be honest. however, if the split was not your choice and still a bit raw, i would say he is being unfair if a true "mate".

Find out if he tryed to get into her while you were going out with her and if he did....beat the utter living crap out of him.

He may actually quite like her, and if so good on him! Have a chat with him about his intentions, tell him you still like the girl and are not keen on someone messing her around!

If he reacts well to this and stops trying to biff her in front of you, he is a good mate! If he ups the ante then fill your boots!
i like(d?) her a hell of a lot mate, everyone could see it, but he is well known for chatting all the fitties up at the same time etc etc, sure i dont to carry on....

sound advice there from an old adage

Or on the other hand, you split months ago. Not really an awful lot to do with you any more to be honest. however, if the split was not your choice and still a bit raw, i would say he is being unfair if a true "mate".
just under 2 months

Find out if he tryed to get into her while you were going out with her and if he did....beat the utter living crap out of him.
this is what im now thinking, hes a sly fcuker and wouldnt put anyhting past him, hes the sort of one that chips away consistenlty if ya know what i mean, i had suspicions a while back anyway 5.56

If it makes you feel better he will probably give her better orgasms and make her climax more easily and quicker.

He sounds like a decent guy waiting for you two to end before he nailed her, unless of course you were inadvertantly tasting his seed from her tuna tube.

If he is smooth he might even give her anal, first night.

El_Burno said:

i like(d?) her a hell of a lot mate, everyone could see it, but he is well known for chatting all the fitties up at the same time etc etc, sure i dont to carry on....

sound advice there from an old adage

just under 2 months

this is what im now thinking, hes a sly fcuker and wouldnt put anyhting past him, hes the sort of one that chips away consistenlty if ya know what i mean, i had suspicions a while back anyway 5.56
Well, no need to ask the question about who dumped whom.

Never mind, mate. Have a bit of a cry and a diddle and then invite your real mates round for an evening of Sex and the City DVDs, painting each others' toenails and getting pissed on Cosmopolitans as you all try to determine which of you is a Carrie/Charlotte/Miranda/Samantha.

Would you sha g his ex and would it bother you?
If she's looking for more c ock does it matter who's c ock it is as she's going to get some ones no matter what

You will never trust your mate anymore anyway` so i say knock ten bails out of him:)(personnal expierance)

she was probably giving him `her spunk bucket well before you would have twigged`
sloppy seconds,and from a mate!!!

and to think she wouldn`t leave without tasting your mates plumbs (try before you buy INTO!!:)etcetc

so `for the week before your relationship ended, was she taking loads of baths to wash away the seed juice of your buddy

check for matted pubes before hand!!

she didnt do the "i think we need time " crap did she

that means your mate has a bigger crabstick than you` and she is too polite to say she has been planning to dump you and she would rather you funk off without any agro!!

and i bet she said no when you asked for` back door tickets`
i bet she is forcing back the tears from her backend pain!!right now!!

trust me! she has known for ages,it was going to end and she found something new(those type of slags are only worth boning once or twice.

i knew my ex`s was gonna dump me a fair few years back,so i twigged it wasn`t right, and onenight gave it to her a gooden!!(lynx can use to heighten the raw sensation and then i let her do anything she wants, cos by that time` i had found someone else' and i didnt care(now 10yrs+ and iv`e still got the ball and chain:)

things workout!
go a couple of years banging anything with no strings !!and sod the bint..

back to the stroking mother palmer and her five bitches.
reach for the razzle!!

Face it mate..if she is falling for the charms of the resident Sir Shagalot then was she ever really worth the fuss ? You should be thanking him for sussing her out. In a couple of days when he is bored with her you can have the pleasure of fcuking her off when she comes running back (after fisting her backside and making her lick your fingers).

Fukc "Do I have the right?", follow your gut feeling, you're upset, you're pished off, twat him!
As a young(er) man, I had numerous fights with mates over women. Sometimes I was in the right and sometimes I was in the wrong.
Strangely enough, none of those women are around anymore, but the blokes still are.
A friend who will still buy you a pint and let you puke in the back of his Austin Allegro after he's broken your nose or you've broken his, is a friend for life.
Oh yeh,..................................cut the bitch!

Hey sado loser, you lost he's going to win. fcuk messing up friendship over a shag. its only bad if your still an item.

#wise up women are snakes with tits so dont blame your mate.

SD the woman killer "out" :threaten: .

Latest Threads