Do gwarrrrrrrrrs have souls

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
To bait fish withal: if it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge. He hath disgraced me, and hindered me half a million; laughed at my reddish brow, plucked my rusty pubes, hidden my sun cream, scalded my pasty skin, doused me in foxes’ piss, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies; and what's his reason?
I am a GWAR.
Hath not a GWAR eyes? Hath not a GWAR hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as any man is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
*with thanks to Shakey

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
not sure my ex did, the psychopathic mare.

Mmmm gingers...........................

of course we have souls. It's just that we sold them to Satan early, in order to steal a march on you so-called "normal types"

losers....

Part of my beard grows in Gwar. Do I need to Repent or just keep cracking on with the hormone replacement therapies?

Oh here we go again. Bash a Gwa day. Of course we have souls. They're the reason we don't pull our shoes up past our knees dummy!

In all seriousness though, we may smell like a tramps blanket, cheat at cards, be pale (bordering on transparent) but we are human people, with feelings and souls and everything. It's you normal-ies that need to look deep into your hearts and ask yourself;

'Do we really need to bait Gwa's? Should we not let them live amongst us without fear of burning?'

We're better than you and it scares you, it's understandable. Get over it....................Fucker's!

Garfield II - Ginger's hatred made real...

Of course ginger people don't have souls! Just because one or two of them pop up CLAIMING to have them, you get taken in by this? You can teach a parrot to talk after all.... doesn't mean it knows what it's on about.

Slug said:
Mmmm gingers...........................
come and get it slugster! grrrrrrrrrrr

R

renamed_user

Could someone tell me how to attach pictures, since ARRSE was upgraded I can't see how to do it. Anyway in the mean time please google : Kirsty Scamp. This Kent beauty from our own Leper Colony (Isle of Sheppy) has just been released from Holloway after being pardoned for murder. But I think being a ginger minger from Sheppy is sentence enough.

...The soul of a gwar is a beautiful thing
It reeks of a Twiglet
And smells like a vixen's minge...

(Wordsworth)

I think they do have souls, to start off with but I'm not sure at what age they lose/get rid of them. I base this on my own experience: my gwa ex had definitely sold his by the age of 21 but (so far) the ginger off-spring still have theirs. They obviously haven't been beaten enough yet...

Could someone tell me how to attach pictures, since ARRSE was upgraded I can't see how to do it. Anyway in the mean time please google : Kirsty Scamp. This Kent beauty from our own Leper Colony (Isle of Sheppy) has just been released from Holloway after being pardoned for murder. But I think being a ginger minger from Sheppy is sentence enough.
Dont ever do that again JD. St Googled the name and its obvious Ms Scamp was only released on compassionate grounds. Compassion for all the lesbians in Holloway!