Do gwarrrrrrrrrs have souls

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jaybee2786, Aug 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

*with thanks to Shakey

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

not sure my ex did, the psychopathic mare.

3. Mmmm gingers...........................

4. Don't start young lady you know what that smell does to you.

5. of course we have souls. It's just that we sold them to Satan early, in order to steal a march on you so-called "normal types"

losers....

6. Part of my beard grows in Gwar. Do I need to Repent or just keep cracking on with the hormone replacement therapies?

7. Oh here we go again. Bash a Gwa day. Of course we have souls. They're the reason we don't pull our shoes up past our knees dummy!

In all seriousness though, we may smell like a tramps blanket, cheat at cards, be pale (bordering on transparent) but we are human people, with feelings and souls and everything. It's you normal-ies that need to look deep into your hearts and ask yourself;

'Do we really need to bait Gwa's? Should we not let them live amongst us without fear of burning?'

We're better than you and it scares you, it's understandable. Get over it....................Fucker's!

8. Columbine II - Ginger's Revenge

9. Garfield II - Ginger's hatred made real...

10. Of course ginger people don't have souls! Just because one or two of them pop up CLAIMING to have them, you get taken in by this? You can teach a parrot to talk after all.... doesn't mean it knows what it's on about.

11. Gwars are just failed Albinos.

12. come and get it slugster! grrrrrrrrrrr

13. Ginger's have souls?

do they bollocks - its pure propaganda spread to to propagate teh lie that Ginger's are human.