Do-gooders. Rumanian immigrants to come here and roam free??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by frenchperson, Mar 11, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

22.7%
  2. No

11.4%
  3. Send them all back

65.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's yet another ill-thought out case of do-gooders here, meddling in sensitive issues they don't know the first thing about.

Let's not forget, once they're here in Blighty, it's in their nature to just go where they want, without permission. They'll be in your neck of the woods in no time, breeding and eventually spreading right throughout the country. Not only this, they're instinctive types, because selfishness and survival are their number one priorities.

Some people rightly say, it's a double-edged sword and they have much to offer, but don't forget, they'll be claiming all the benefits that go along with having no sensible checks on their behaviour.

http://www.wolftrust.org.uk/reintroscheme.html

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Frenchperson,
    Rumainian immigrants are & have been over in Southern Ireland for years.They drive up from Dublin for the day,about 6 of them including babies & young children, & then go begging in Belfast.Usually hanging around queue's for the cash points or department stores.
    On a good day they can clear nearly £1000 & then the bog off back down South & repeat the same thing the next day.Whenever you refuse to give them money,they follow you around,claiming not to speak English & they dress in black clothes like Muslims wear.
    This I was told after I was accosted by the same rumainian 'bag lady' 3 times in a hour & I went to a PSNI station to complain.

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Spike, click the link. He's banging on about re-introducing wolves.

4. Jeez! I've got a spring in my step today. Great fun!!!!

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ooopppssss!!!! I knew that 3rd Bottle of red was'nt a good idea last night!!......

6. Hopefully the slavic wolves will scoff the slavic illegals/legals who scrounge the parasitic "£"!"""

7. Bloody howling hairy Rumanian bsatards.

Send 'em back,
    send 'em back,
    they're nasty and smelly in a pack.

sorry

8. Some interesting research went on:

Of course horses are more dangerous. You can't lose your shirt on a wolf.

9. Is it dangerous trying to ride a wolf?

10. This excellent scientific research probably won't answer your question.

So rather than trying it, I'd prefer to just guess.

And probably yes, it is dangerous to ride wolves, no matter who's on top.

11. Dunno, me.... comin' ere, paying their taxes, takin' the jobs no one else wants, takin' low wages so locals make a bigger profit, paying high rent to all live in one room so local landlords can make more money, er, and who asked them to come, I ask you?? AHEM

Seriously, though, the wolf scheme might keep the chav problem down. You kids better be home by teatime, eh?

12. Is there going to be a program to teach them english? Maybe get a few old english bloodhounds in for the lessons and stuff? I mean the deer wouldnt stand a chance if the wolf shouts "OI mate Im gonna eat you!" in Romanian now is it?

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Look, they might breed like rabbits and tear the odd throat out of a sheep or two, but you ring an emergency plumber on a Sunday? The one who turns up when he says he will, does a good job and charges you a fair price? He'll have a wolf accent I promise you

14. daz

daz LE

I don’t think it’s that much more dangerous than riding a mad dog, and let’s face it, after a few beers we’ve all done that (well apart from Frenchmong, but then he bats for the other side anyway) :thumright:

15. Howled at the moon lately, Daz?