Do ethnic minorities tell white people jokes?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SUNRAY_MINOR, Feb 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Obviously in this PC world nobody has told a racist joke since the 1970's however, It's always been in the back of my mind that do ethnic minorities tell white people jokes?

If so what are they and would white people find them funny?
    Can we (honkies) laugh at ourselves?

Perhaps in the vein of "going out for an English" from Good Gracious Me which I suppose was more satirical than an actual joke.

So anyone got any good white people jokes?

2. An old one

Whats white and 10 inches long?

Nothing

3. Yeah, every time they put their shagging hand out for more 'aid' saying, 'It'll be less next year, honest!'.

Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting is known as CHOGM - or Cash Handed Out [to] Greedy Men!!!

4. Q: What does a white woman and a tampon have in common? A: They're both stuck up cnuts.

5. Theres a very friendly dark chap on here who could maybe help out on this.
    He's awfully polite though and i doubt he'd want to offend.

:soldier:

6. whats the flattest surface to iron your jeans on? a white girls backside.

7. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

8. Thanks RiflemenTom, from Surrey, that was one of the best jokes I've ever heard.

9. It's a Morse joke. Just need to open the sealed orders and find out what "H" refers to...

10. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I had a joke, but then I thought it wasn't as funny as I initially thought it was, so I went looking for a better joke, and couldn't find one. Long winded, but I'm sure you got there.

Anyway. Do I take it then that as I can't find a funny joke, that all the funny racist jokes are written by white people?

11. I remember hearing some Thai jokes about farang but I can't remember how they go and I doubt they would translate anyway. White ethnic minorities/majorities make jokes about each other all the time though...

12. Back in the old days we had one.

I don’t remember the beginning but it ends with the Rissaldar saying:

“Yes Sahib, but the sepoys get on the camel and ride over to a brothel” .

Oh dear, I just shit myself laughing.

13. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Not so much a joke but a true story.

My stepbrother was hanging out in his garden of his flat in south London, having a chat over the fence with his black neighbour, who happened to own a similar flat and worked in the same industry (accounting).

They were both trying to flog their flats in the negative equity era of 20 years ago and struggling. They were sharing views on the market and tips that might help. The neighbour mentioned that he believed his flat was worth £5,000 more than my stepbrother's.

When asked why he replied, "Because I don't have a black man living next to me."

14. Used to work with a coloured guy in the RAF who had a pretty cutting sense of humour. Sitting round one day and he said he was getting hacked off with the arrogance of us white folks, now he was the last guy in the world to play the race card so a few people looked a bit uncomfortable and asked him why.

"Well you know how you lot are called white and I am called coloured ??"

"Yeah"

"Well its a fcuking disgrace"

"Sorry mate youve lost me, what the fcuk are you on about ??"

"Well I am Brown all fcuking year. You lot call yourself white but are really pink, you go brown and red in the sun, blue when its cold, green when your ill and purple when your bruise ... its fcuking YOU lot that should be called coloured !!"

*smiles all round*

"Fair point mate, well said. Now go get the bags like a good lad or its the riding crop for you."

*grins* .. "Bastards"

15. You'll need to do a proper risk assessment before reading the punchline, but I'm sure you'll agree on how racist this is:

"Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer?"

"Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput."