Do chubbers live longer?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Jan 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. I'd rather die young then be a fat ****. I ******* hate fat *****.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Don't forget to read right to the end.

3. What this bit?

However, it is important to note that these are largely unsubstantiated theories and have not been further explored or proven.

So you write what you like, stick that on the end, nobodies to blame.
  4. Your just being morbidly obtuse fally.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I note the study was published by the JAM Association.
  6. Well, not just that bit. :)
  7. The donut munchers will only read the headline before wobbling off to Greggs to buy more 'health food'. ;P
    • Like Like x 1
  8. We-non fatties will still manage to get more sex in our shorter lives though, so it all evens out.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Actually, if you know anything about the background to BMI, you should not be surprised to discover that those with a BMI of 25-30 are often healthier than those with a 'normal' BMI.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Great news. Right, I'm off to MacDonalds in a moment for some life extending chips.
  11. Yes that's also mentioned at the end of the article.
  12. Yes, but were you surprised?
  13. BMI is rubbish, it was brought in during the War for recruitment purposes as alot of men were weedy. Body shape has changed due to a better diet but the scale has not. Most rugby players would have a BMI of 30+ on the current scale and classed as obese load of balls. IMHO life expectancy is in your genes and worry is the biggest killer.
  14. If its true, why do I never see fat fcuk pensioners wobbling around the shops? Or is that because they're so gross they can't get through their front door any more, so stay indoors being spoon feed like Jabba the Hut.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD