Do blondes have more fun?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BarkingSpider, Oct 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, simple question, do you know where I'm going for me hols:

Blonde Island

Apparently it will be staffed entirely by blondes. Blonde cabin crew, blonde waitresses, blonde cleaners, blonde police. Whilst I'm not sure it will catch on, I've applied for a great job there though. I'll be checking to see that collar and cuffs match.
    :D

Here's your welcoming committee:

[​IMG]

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

All sounds promising apart from the blonde pilots!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

3. I dont know I am not blonde.

4. I think its great get all the supid people in one place and Kaboom!!!!....

5. Gracie, is that view driven by the fact that blondes do have more fun and you are frequently overlooked by people due to the rather bland and dowdy colour of you own hair or, are you claiming that all blondes are inherantly stupid and should be rounded up and destroyed?

This could quite easily be intergrated into the 'glamour girl' thread, the arguements being that yes, blondes may be attractive to look at but they have the mental capacity of drain hair. Countering that could be the fact that Stephen Hawking is a fucking genius and could regale you for hours on end with all manner of interesting facts about the Universe and the Meaning of life but, who wants to fuck Stephen Hawking?

6. Me me me....i like a man who can't fight back...or escape!!!

7. For comedy value alone, that would be worth seeing. His sex talk would be brilliant.
    'Oh..............yes!............Right.....................thore...................workityou...............horny.............bench!!!'
    I would imagine that eye sensitive keyboard would throw up some right crackers whilst he's be ridden.

8. Not when I raping them they don't but I do!

9. Classic. :)

10. He's been fucked since birth.

11. Yes, but inside that frail broken body beats the heart of a fleet footed young man who dreams of running through fields and chasing girls.
    You'd think after all these years he'd have given up on stupid daydreaming wouldn't you?

'It's never going to happen Hawking, and for fucks sake, get a tissue for your shoulder!'

12. I am a natural blonde but dye my hair black. Can't say my fun quotient has fallen at all since going all dark and sultry, but then neither has my intelligence risen.

13. What was the reasoning behind dying your hair black? Did you grow weary of the the stereotypical sexual advances of leering men? Or is it just easier to cover up the grey? :wink:

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Blondes do have more fun. They are not burdened by the weight of an IQ. They live simple, unfettered lives, akin to those of slugs.

15. I'm blonde and I always have fun, sometimes it's at someone else's expense but that makes all the more fun :D

TPBD