Do as I say!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Operator, Aug 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the Daily Mail today

Daily Mail

Stunning planning by the local County Council

2. "I dont have time" what a BS excuse.

Heres a tip, cut out the 4 hours a week stuffing said face with said crisps and try a bit of phys.

Fast track life bloody dont make me laugh, fast track to the pie shop I bet.

Mind you she may be a good advertisment..

"Kids you could look as fat and obese as me if you continue to chock out"

3. Induce a heart attack by threatening to take away her 'snacks'...then show people stood round how difficult it is to find a pulse or a vein in such a fat fecker......encourage them to try and lift blubber-arrse into the ambulance without putting their spinal health at risk.

4. http://www2.halton.gov.uk/yourcouncil/localdemocracy/councillors/44431

I can only presume this is someone's idea of a joke in Halton Council.

Surely a "If I can lose weight and get on with getting back to fitness, so can you" would have been a far better example than , "I like Pies me" Sorry ,"'I don't have the time to exercise"

A Golden PR Opportunity , squandered.

You're a disgrace Councillor , to the Health board you sit on , to the local people you should be setting an example to, and the Party.

Strong letter to Cowley Street follows.

5. one of yours eh PTP....................and whats your position on Defence again :D :D :wink:

6. Our position should be to put this useless WOS up the front. I'd feel safer than behind a Chally 2. :twisted:

7. You throwing smoke already :?: 8O :roll: :roll: :wink:

8. Need a friggin trench mortar to get the shell to clear her butt.

9. So lots of smoke then :wink: ....she is a Lib Dem in't she..............it is a Lib Dem council innit?....So they truly thought she was the most suitable candidate for the job based on her...................ability to inspire?, as a shining example?.....being a horror story?

10. I see your right it is a Labour Council...............well she is a Lib Dem; and Labour and her local leader despite all evidence to the contrary obviously felt she was better qualified for the job as does she apparently, rather than someone perhaps 'healthier'............ was that because of the local publicity opportunities for the Party do you think? :twisted:

11. When I read her name I could not stop laughing for someone so large surley she should be Cllr Yard, or mile :lol:

12. LWM, soon you will have to change your name to 'Fullstopwritingman', as there is frequently more of them in your posts than letters. :wink:

13. Could be,

Where are Ginsters based?

14. thank you old chap..I bought a Government surplus at one of those auctions............keyboards full of them....am trying hard but they see inexhaustable................... :D